• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Relationships :@

S

simon90x

:confused:Hey,

everytime I have a relationship with a lass it fails! I get suspicious of them and what thy are doing. I beleive things that are not true (as ive been told) and add to them to create a fantasy.

Is there any way to cope with this.

Simon xx

T

Tell me I was dreaming

thats a horrible place to be in, I was like that when I was younger and found my own insecurities were ruining my relationships, the only way I got round it was improving my own self esteem, you will reach a certain point and it will click you know what your thinking isn't true you just have to let the logical side of your head take control and not over analyze your thoughts or what your partner is doing,

as for the self esteem side of it I joined a few new clubs and made some new friends, just opening up slowly until I felt happy inside again,

hope some of this helps,

B

bebe

Its very difficult and takes a lot of time once you meet the right girl who u trust enough to tell her about your MI and she understands you then u know she is the right girl for u.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M People 0