Relationships???!!

megirl

megirl

I have no idea where to go from here ok, (some people will say I.am dumb ) but anyway spent a lovely weekend with a friend of mine in the city. My ex dropped the dog off to tell me he met this chick on a dating site and shes so hot....my fucking hell who would do that to me?? And hes going to see how it goes??!! So yep I am so hurt and feel like being dead sounds enticing, rather

O

OCDguy

Sounds a bit nasty, I think I would be questioning why he would say that to you, and what does he hope to achieve by saying it... :hug:

megirl

megirl

Yeh well that's it, does he want me to just go bang and kill myself. Because if it wasn't for my dog I really don't know at the moment

megirl

megirl

It has actually broken me really after doing so well, maybe hes just stupid I dont know really

megirl

megirl

Maybe I am just so dumb and stupid like he wants to help me with some house maintenance stuff..then he says that ..

O

OCDguy

Sorry for being blunt, but I would say you are far from dumb etc. For example your grammar is exceptionally good, so why keep putting yourself down? It can also be a bit of a barrier when trying to talk on a level ;) Hope you didn't mind me saying that :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sadsunflower Bipolar Forum 4
M Bipolar Forum 3
S Bipolar Forum 3