• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Relationships with voices and the desire for telepathy

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Is the human mind something that can be played with? Regardless of voices coming from the mind or outside of it, is there still an element to human consciousness that can be played with? That isn't me? That has some sort of existence you can have a relationship with? For example entertaining voices by telling jokes into white noise. I like to try to sing songs and tell jokes into the white noise of my radio. It feels like I am with an outside force when I do this. Is this type of 'relationship' with voices pleasing to you? I find voices to be both pleasing and terrifying at times.

Perhaps it is some people's desire to have a relationship like voices with real people, example people believing in telepathy over there white noise because they want a relationship to hang out with there thoughts? What do you think?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Some folk do desire for telepathy. It is a spiritual power. I guess some folk are confused where they are. At the minute we are incarnate on the Earthly realm. Technically it is a spiritual realm, but the vibration is so low that we do not have direct access to our spiritual powers.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Romantic relationships when future of your mental state is unknown Schizophrenia Forum 4
L Do your voices Schizophrenia Forum 3
L What kind of relationship do you have with your voices? Schizophrenia Forum 5
T What are your voices saying right now? Schizophrenia Forum 46
Mr.NiceGuy Ever get so scarred of voices you run through the woods? Schizophrenia Forum 10
M Voices Schizophrenia Forum 7
C What kind of things do the voices say to you? Schizophrenia Forum 39
T I'm starting to hear voices and I don't know where they are coming from. Schizophrenia Forum 8
H Need advice moods are off anger is taking over due to voices Schizophrenia Forum 5
C Muffled voices Schizophrenia Forum 5
I Very low self esteem and negative voices Schizophrenia Forum 10
K do voices get at your insecurities Schizophrenia Forum 7
Mr.NiceGuy How do you feel when not hearing voices? Schizophrenia Forum 4
Linda1989 I just got my injection 3 days and still heard voices in my head Schizophrenia Forum 3
P Tone of voices Schizophrenia Forum 16
Mr.NiceGuy do your voices come with a dizzyness? Schizophrenia Forum 1
O Intrusive thoughts vs voices? Psychosis or anxiety? Schizophrenia Forum 2
protocol I don't hear voices. Schizophrenia Forum 1
Mr.NiceGuy Gyroscope, balance system, the subconscious, dreaming, voices, and gravity Schizophrenia Forum 6
Mr.NiceGuy Are voices really an existence outside the mind? Schizophrenia Forum 7
Mr.NiceGuy Digging a new home in the woods, because voices told me to run away Schizophrenia Forum 3
Kats Hearing voices Schizophrenia Forum 18
K what techniques have you got for dealing with voices Schizophrenia Forum 18
T How do you hear your voices? Schizophrenia Forum 13
Cyborg101 3D voices Schizophrenia Forum 41
K why do voices demmand more and more from your character Schizophrenia Forum 5
K what should you do when the voices harass you Schizophrenia Forum 6
T Please Help With Advice... Awful Torment from Having to Hear Voices for Over a Year and a Half Now.. Schizophrenia Forum 18
T Could Auditory Hallucinations (hearing voices) be Caused by My Diet? Schizophrenia Forum 3
A Ever talk to the voices? Schizophrenia Forum 12
blog15 The desire to be in control Schizophrenia Forum 5
blog15 deep desire to be allighned with reality... Schizophrenia Forum 2