• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Relapse

• Thread starter Froggie3333333333333
  • Start date
F

Froggie3333333333333

I relapsed and can’t seam to stop I’m really scared just unsure of what to do at this point any advice would be appreciated

calypso

calypso

Admin
I am sorry you are struggling so much at present. It is awful to feel out of control again. Self harm can be addictive so we need to break free from it as soon as possible. Have you ever tried Mindfulness? It takes practise and initially takes a while to get it to work but eventually you will be able to manage your feelings so much better. We have a very brief guide to start you off but you need to look into it further on your own.

F

Froggie3333333333333

I am sorry you are struggling so much at present. It is awful to feel out of control again. Self harm can be addictive so we need to break free from it as soon as possible. Have you ever tried Mindfulness? It takes practise and initially takes a while to get it to work but eventually you will be able to manage your feelings so much better. We have a very brief guide to start you off but you need to look into it further on your own.

Thank you for the advice I’ll look into it

calypso

calypso

Admin
The trick is to not try to stop the thought but to just acknowledge it and then draw your mind back to what you were thinking/doing. As I said, it takes practise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SomeSwedishGirl Self Harm Forum 9
S Self Harm Forum 2
P Self Harm Forum 3
E Self Harm Forum 5
X Self Harm Forum 8