Relapse

C

Charlotte-

I've not cut for a while now, around 4 or 5 months. But lately i feel like i need pain, or need something just to get through.

My head feels like its full of fog and its so thick, i can hardly think sometimes. I feel like a zombie. I know im going to relapse, sooner or later. Does anyone know what i mean by the fog? numbness?

C

checking-it-twice

Hey
I've not cut for nearly a year and I still get tempted. Sometimes I still think I need it.
I sort of know what you mean by the fog, like you want to cut because you think it'll clear your head? I know what you mean by numbness, I've been there.

C

Charlotte-

Thanks for replying..

Ive felt like it for a long time, on and off. Ive looked into it alot and i think it might be derealization

Angels

Angels

You could go and see someone about it. self harming can be a way to cope whatever the circumstances. but its always best to get some support

C

Charlotte-

I went to the doctors, but they said my situation isnt serious enough..I never told them everything

C

checking-it-twice

Maybe you should tell them everything, otherwise they can't really judge.
If it's serious enough to cause you problems in everyday life then it's serious enough for doctors to deal with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Self Harm Forum 2
PawnBurns Self Harm Forum 5
H Self Harm Forum 2
F Self Harm Forum 3
V Self Harm Forum 2