Regular Keeping Fit/Holidays

N

natalie

Hi all,

I always do find ,myself, that on the approach to being away on holidays, and in particular aware that I'll be away in October, even thouigh it's the 2nd part of the month, that I always seem to be winding down, my fitness interests, on the basis that, I'd be attempted to get more in the week/over th weekends done, I don't know whether this is via my biopolar disorder or not, or it's just me being me, however, now that my leg is very much better - less painful, I shall want to do some keep fit activities, like working out to my dvds, attend zumba gold, in order to catch up with myself, before I go away.

Normally though, I do tend to wind down, my fitness interests a bit before going away on holiday. I'll be relieved to get back all being well, and be doing the Tai Chi classes in my community centre, just after my holiday, and Zumba Gold on a regular basis. Again, all being well.

Natalie.

M

Mastiff mom

Wow, Natalie your workout schedule sounds busy. Good for you! I' just getting ready to start one. Hope you have a nice holiday!

N

natalie

HI Mastiff Mom,

Thanks, my leg is still a bit painful at the moment, so I'm still not able to workout just yet. It's been an infection I know that on my knee, if however, things don't improve still come Monday, it's our Jewish New Year at the moment, I'll go to my surgery, then. Otherwise, I am hoping to remedial treat the infection still. It's a bit painful as it is on the bone area part of the knee.

Holiday wise, I'm looking forward to it, I'll be travelling over to Chicago, staying for 1 night there, then onwards to Nevada, first, then California, all in the space of fortnight and a half. mind you, I'm never a happy traveller when it comes to aiports, and air travel, I take after my father in that respect, he doesn't really like travelling by air, but realises, it's the only one type of travel. Holiday overall, I'm looking forward to it, very much so.

Thanks, once again,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have just done a short - effective of 12 minutes in total workout, to include warm up and cool down stretch. Tomorrow, with my leg feeling very much better - a lot less painful, the infection brewed up on a bone area part of the knee, I'll encorporate a dance workout routine for a total length of time of half an hour.

I was feeling health stressed out, regardingmy painful leg over a few weeks, before I realised what was what with my leg, so I'm now feeling ready for fitness to go for home workouts. On holiday, I will just do stretching only.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Now that my leg has very much improved - pain wise now, very much better, and having done a short - effective fitness dvd workout yesterday, over the weekend, I'll concentrate in doing a dance aerobics based workout - and also some toning, to prevent me from feeling sluggish, in time for volunteering in my different charity on Monday. And, I'll workout throughout the week, fitness training, again, back to the same charity like on Monday, on Thursday.

All being well, on Tuesday evening for 6.30pm, I'll attend a zumba gold class, which is in a neighbouring town not too far from me. My father will have to collect me from the hall, as it does get darker now, between 7 and 8pm.

Now, I couldn't belive this - yikes, only 3 weeks plus 2 days, until I travel to on holiday. I just hadn't realised how time does march on, without realising. I'm very much looking forward to the break away from the usual routine, and I will be encorporating stretches, in my holiday time frame, all being well, as long as I'm not - ouching, with aches and pains here and there.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Now that I am taking Fluoxetine, I am finding myself very relaxed and calmer, in time for my flight out on the 20th October. Even though, I know I said I'm never a happy bunny when it comes to air travel. I hadn't also realised, that is only 3 weeks plus 1 day, until we get to the airport overnight area, before the long haul flight.

All being well, and only if all being well, I do plan to encorporate stretching in to my holiday.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I was doing my regular keep fit session of a bit of traditional aerobics, then, group exercise salsa dvd, whilst getting the salsa done, my leg was suffering from rheumatism, so therefore, I had to abort the strengthening - toning work out section. Hopefully, and all being well, in the early morning tomorrow, I'll carry out some strengthening - toning work, then, prior to setting out for volunteering.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

On Monday I shall be travelling out for my family holiday, therefore, I am going to try to post a small update regarding how I am mental health wise, and tiredness, I tire very easily anyway through my problems, never mind flying to then cause further tiredness - probably early morning Tuesday here, my time in the other country. When I am probably settled, on ground proper, I'll log on and post when and where I'll be able to. I am half hoping to gain interenet free access whilst away, parents and I usually can get free interenet service in the other country. I am looking forward to the holiday, except theer is an 8 hour flight to begin with.

I shall be remembering to take my necessary medications. Fortunately, I am on only 1 type of mental health medication.

Looking forward to posting from on holiday,

Take care all,

Batalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Thanks very much, Brat.

Now, I hadn't realised that I made an error with my username, sorry about that. My finger probably slipped round the wrong way on my keyboard.

Take care all,

Natalie.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
hope you have a nice time.
xxx

W

worldpeace143

Wow Natalie, sounds like you're having a super time! I love it- traveling, holidaying while getting fit! :)

N

natalie

Hi all,

I am now in Chicago, my time, tomorrow together with parents, we move on to Vegas, for a week, and then on to Palm Springs.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I am enjoying the holiday, overall, mental health wise. However, due to my other certain physical health problems, the rechid smoking via indoors at Vegas does not help me out, and also I do have a slight infection temporarily. Apart from that, I'm fine, mental health wise, except very tired, very irritible, on Tuesday.

To my mind, they should completely ban smoking indoors on ground in Vegas, like they do in airlines.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm afraid I haven't been at all well on holiday. Now I reckon that since Tuesday - domestic flight, I might have caught a very bad tum bug. I wasn't at all well, my time, this afternoon, evening. I ttok me until when parents returned from being out, that I could take a upset tum remedy dose.

I shall aim to try to be careful, with what I eat for dinner.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

It's occurred to me from last night, my time, that from Wednesday, I have caught a problem of sunstroke developed from earlier during the course of Wednesday afternoon. I then really wasn't well with the sunstroke, yesterday evening my time, and from during the course of the afternoon. Took stuff for it, very earlye vening yesterday, and am now recovering. I'll just will have to remember about wearign my cap at all times!

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I am now my time suddenly very much better, and fully recovered. Hopefully, and just in time to enjoy the evening meal.

And, I made more gambling - slot machine profit this week, $31. So that makes it $32, $31 = $61. So I am feeling pleased with the result. I am in Vegas until Monday morning - my time.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have now sapped out and very much gradually recovered from the sunstroke 24 hour problem which I had.

I am now able to enjoy the remaining time in Vegas, prior to moving onto Palm Springs location.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I am very well, still away on holiday; however, I had a 48 hour ill last week in Vegas. I am now over that.

In the car journey return to the hotel to Palm Desert last night -from Palm Springs, I was shaking a lot. I put it down to tiredness, and also I had been on 25ml of medication, since from the start of the holiday. I have now dropped the doseage back which I am allowed to do, and fortunately, in general the shaking and in particular in the car, now seems to have subsided.

I have another few days, and I then travel back to home on Wednesday.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

One of the factors I have missed being away on holiday, and is always the case (if that makes sense) I am always on holiday unable to workout in dance aerobics mode, to de-stress my irritiblity levles. This will be a big relief for me when I'm back home.

i'M fine, no undue mental health problems to report except that over the weekend I was mis hearing things, so I had to reincrease the doseage which I dropped back slightly, owing to my side affect - shaking problems.

I might be able to log on Thursday early evenign, after recovering from the air travel and car ride back to home.

Natalie.