rederral for support worker turned down

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
spoke to housing officer, the support worker organisation lookahead she spoke to, i used to have a support worker there, they say support is for 2 yrs then your referred to orgabisations and i;ve been referred to mind

Remeinds me of the days they'd refer me to day centres then when i didn't turn up they had covered themselves, they can't do that now no day centres

Will have to go to mind doesn't mean i like it, went today group cheap 1 person can keep an eye on 15 people for an hours wage, paranoia and unusual beleifs group, fundholders must love it, just the sort of people who get into the papers embarrassing them, with lack of care resulting in violence storys, nice to know someones keeping an eye on them

Gps retired need to get to know another gp, but going to brum and for a week afterwards will be too stressed out to see a gp, you have to be fairly well to see a gp

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
when my freedom pass was up for renewal i phoned the no was told to phone the council, the council told me to phone mental health they told me to phone the council, i pointed out the council had said phone them, they said they'd put me on a list for a concessionary pass

Support worker phoned the original no explained he was my support worker the reply was it'll be in the post

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
guess been considered well enough to not have a support worker might impress the women, but i'd rather have the benefit support to guarantee food

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Services 8
shaky Services 4