• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Recovery is so crucial to cope/voices

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

i have been around the block enough times, to know. Their is others out there, that care. Am ive been on the road to recover for two whole years!.. if anyone needs some advice, about recovery is. Take it seroiusly and vision your recovery first. Just brush off on optimism, be expressive. Be alive. And always be willing to go the extra mile to make things better Be happy with recovery..
if i can emerge victorius, so can you!!

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Recovery, it is an interesting word. So, it means not cured, not back to 'normal', but better, for now?

Are you likely to be unwell again?

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

not unless i pend my fix addictions

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
what did that mental health women say "recovery is now synonymous among service users with closing cases and cutting benefits"

some women was telling me people manage to compartmentalise the benefit system with therapy and getting better, i am thinking of asking for therapy, though i think the people involved aren't as dependent on benefits, if you've got money for psychotherapy you probably have money to substain you if the dwp cuts your benefits due to any improvement

hORIzonFINK210

hORIzonFINK210

look my peeps, yes it is recovery. Or, furthermore. Your interest in it. and never evading. your embrace, to moreso. being recovered . It in an egg shell allows for the very, growth it provides.. Of course which i believe, spiritual growth.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
is my almost 50yrs out of hospital recovery then, those who've closed my case would say so, though whether i've ever been fit for work