Recovery and Wellbeing

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have just seen an email, following on from my brand new organisation, which I now help in the radius of North West London,my prospective line manager left me feeling rather confused so I emailed him back, it's in terms of volunteering, only I wasn't sure, whether if it was for me to phone, in, or to be in and help on Tuesday next week. Hopefully whilst on today still, I'll have that clarified, or if it gets clarified, tomorrow, I won't mind which.

So it is now looking though I am not sure, just yet, possibly likely, there could be either a meeting, a task, or just over a phone call, for me, for next Tuesday. In which case, if there is a task, I'll have 3 different bookings for early next week. I am happy, I won't mind having 3 bookings potentially.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I now have it confirmed and clarified, that I'm to phone the prospective line manager, on Tuesday morning.

That will be a relief, I didn't really want to do a back to back at the Monday organisation, and I have a task at my organisation my very original haunt, on Wednesday. So preferably, it will just be a phone call.

im well, I don't have any major acute main symptons up, and I am taking 25ml. Just can't risk me on 20ml, for the forseeable future.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I hadn't been physically well, plus very tired from not physically well today, so I wasn't up to logging on for this evening. All should be as normal, tomorrow evening though. And throughout the day.

Mental health wise, I'm fine, no problems there to report. No it was is just my physical health.

Relxaing down this evening needleworking, and music listening.

N

natalie

Hi all,

No major mental health ailments to report; I'd been out twice today, and I am overtired. It will sound ridicoulous i know, I feel I'aim for an early night tonight about 9/9.30pm.

I'll spend the afternoon, recovering from my time out twice, needleworking, and listening to music.

I've just realised, I need to take my dose in a short while, of my antipshycotic and hearing voices combined medication. 20ml I am trialing again.

Last edited:
N

natalie

HI all,

I'm very well, was overtired, earlier in the day, I then made up a energy drink, and I am fine now.

i am hopefully on Wednesday, if i get the green light, from my volunteering co-ordinator, I am going to do which is all internal in the same premises, a zumba class session, before volunteering. I'll email her tomorrow, before I am out early to volunteer somewhere else on Monday, and I'll take note what comes back to me. It might well be ok, as she did offer me 11am originally. Still, I'll check with her beforehand.

I never like to feel sluggish, in time for volunteering anyway, and also it makes it very handy the zumba will be and is in the same premises locality set up.

I am still at it, listening to music, varying kinds, and cross stitching needleworking.

Have a good Saturday evening, and I'll be back later on this evening,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

My own mental health is fine except, I am wondering about Tube Strike Day tomorrow, I am feeling anxious somewhat, as I am due to be helping one of my very original haunts of organisations, in the NW2 - of North West of London areas. Now do i go out and be caught up in the all of the rush and everything, I am voluntary, so not to loose out on earnings isn't a problem on that note, however, he is expecting me in tomorrow, or, do I email, or phone him, the line manager there, and explain that owing to the Tube Strike which will put a strain on the buses, particuarly towards the Central London zone 1 areas, and 2, so I just can't decide what to do, I might have help from parents later, they;'re out at the moment, part of me is thinking stay back, don't get caught up in all of the crush of people, otherwise, I don't know.

I think I do know the answer, and felt to share out on MHF, and in case anybody else who is well enoiugh with mental health issues for the London areas only, if they were/are in the same boat as me, what they're gut instints are telling them about the effects of the tube strike for tomorrow, hence, from 6pm this evening.

if off course, we on here, don't have too many MHF users, who are mentally ill, and don't volunteer in the London areas, fine, I just felt I had to offload, from me, that I am anxious at the moment, and I am expected in, by the line manager, offiically from 10, and I can't stay too late beyond 2/2.30pm - what do others think about this subject, tube strike tomorrow, how is it going to effect them, and whether if they are also in a quandary, by having mental health issues, and that if they either work part time, or carry out volunteering like me, it's just that tomorrow is a big question for me at the moment?

I was planning just on knitting todayanyway, due to expected in for volunteering so to help me relax down ahead for travel, now, I'm not so sure.

i shall be as always listening to music, and knitting.

i am hoping that I'll get a workout done, today, regardless, if I'm out tomorrow volunteering or not.

It's not worth to take the Lorezapam, due to the fact that the strike and busses overcrowding if at all, will be beyond my control.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I've now emailed in, to the line manager of mine, in the NW2 area of North West of London, effects of strike by Tube this is, and on buses, and to check whether if he'll be agreeable to me being in on Tuesday, instead of Monday; the work needs to be completed and sent out on Tuesday anyway. The latest I can stay for them is until 2.30pm.

Then on Wednesday I have a task, at my very original organisation, and that won';t involve thankfully not so much work. Monday for then Tuesday, would have been 700 items, on Wednesday the work will entail only a hundred. A hundred's fine with me, i feel, following on from Tuesday, hopefully.

Therefore, I'll have hopefully another day in tow, to get another workout done.

i'LL switch over and do my cross stitiching now, instead of knitting.

i'M a lot less anxiouis, now that I know, what I'll do, in view of and in terms of tomorrow, regarding Stike day. Beyond my control.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

If I can't get out of it, and I am still required in for Tomorrow, in NW2, then, I am going to set out about 9.15/9.30am, and I'll get in when I am able. I'll then stay until at the very latest 2.30pm. Hopefully, and he is flexible, this one, he should okay it, for me to be in on Tuesday. I'll have to play it by ear.

i have done a workout this afternoon, gave my circulation a boost if not anything else, in terms of tube strike day tomorrow.

i am have been relaxing down, needleworking and listening to music.

Once I know for sure, regarding to be due or not due in for volunteering TOMORROW, I'll be able to plan my day better, for tomorrow.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have happily resigned to the fact, that the buses, shall be running, and I thoroughly double-checked, the services for this evening, so I'll be aware that they shall be running for the North and North West of London areasa tomorrow; so... I have felt with my less anxieties, up, and much more finer, I am going to get into my one of my original haunts organisations as pre arranged, from early last week.

I'll be very aware now, that the tubes are affected, from within the Central London area, and the buses, will be affected there, I shouldn't have too greater trouble, from where I am, and where I need to get to.

It's just that with the digital information on the buses today, flashing up the stirke action, and the buses coudl be affected, this was having earlier on during the day, a big impact, on my anxiety.

i've emailed in, apologising, for my anxieties, and that I shall get in, when I can, get in, for 10.15/10.30amish, in the morning.

That will be tomorrow, and I am offering to go back, if required to, on Tuesday, to help complete the task.

N

natalie

HI all,

Apologies, for absence not logged in for most of the evening, I've been relaxing down, and also mentally preparing for my travel and and hopefully travel and volunteering tomorrow.

i'm fine, now that I am very aware that buses are running, it's the case the trains are out of action, and I hardly touch the Central London areas, these days.

i am trailing me once more on 20ml, and I don't have anthing acute, nor severe at the time of preparing this post. I'm very well, apart from gliches with anxiety earlier on today.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm at home, after out volunteering this morning.

I had done 2 very large piles of envelope filling, and mentally, I was feeling worn out, at middayish. In response to the line manager's request, i said, and I will go back tomorrow, to complete the task.

I'm basically resting at the moment, much later on, I might get a home workout done.

On Wednesday, i'm doing a zumba group class, and also volunteering in the same set up location.

N

natalie

HI all,

I have had the difficulty of winding down into relax mode this afternoo. My volunteering line manager for me, wasn't in, and the bad weather in London, well that has been driving me mad. Causing chronic nasal congestion much more, and irritiblity.

I also have had a few all in one go, session of heard voices this afternoon, whilst back at home. I felt, rather than to offload to the forums, first off, I'll settle down, to my music, and needleworking, I funnily enough just had my dose and increased it up, slightly, due to my irritiblity, the irritiblity is now finer, and the hearing voices have now diminished, and veered off, completely. I knew i had been having afternoon difficulties, and realised these reasons were how and why.

I am now at the time of preparing post, this one, much much better, and knew if i settled down, finally into my music listening mode, I could then relax down better.

i might do a chair based fitness session, later on, durin the earlish evening, rather than a full workouit session - standing.

And happily, I'll be volunteering all over again, tomorrow morning, and stint of volunteering elsewhere, on Wednesday morning.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm very much better this evening. My 25ml dose kicked in within a couple of hours having taken that at about 3,pm, the weather was still driving me mad though, and my hearing voices have stopped completely.

I had difficulty in winding down, this afternoon, throuigh mental tiredness, and also that my line manager, wasn;t working today, so I found it harder to get into the mode of volunteering, ah, even though i had directions from his new national committee office team, upon arrival, shortly after. They are hard working, his new team, so much better than the last pair of. So I am agreeing with my line manager about the fact, that the last pair well, a couple of them were not all that enthusiastic, I hadn't thought. At times. Not all the time, since I had been helping out, when they were based in the offices. Anyway, they veered off, and it's a new team.

Apologise for the explanatory bit, about the rope of the departmental staffing.

As I say, I'm much better this evening, mental health wise.

Nasal chronic flare up pretty bad congestion at times this afternoon, and I had to have been treating and nursing that like mad, and I have not long had another dose of echinacea, is finally getting things under control. i am much much better, physical health wise, regarding nasal chronics.

i have a painful arm, at the moment, big boil/pimple wise, so I am not so sure, for tomorrow, for working out earlier in the morning, or in the late afternoon, earlier evening. That has been treated and self nursed, too.

Raising the arm up to hail the buses, ouch, my arm's painful, it's my upper arm.

Have been listening to music, and neeldeworking.

Have a good Monday night/all day Tuesday everyone,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Now that the Tube strike, has ended, temporarily anyway for the time being, and buses were running extremely well, driving maybe a bit too erractic, at times, I am a whole lot less anxious, much better.

Have been relaxing, needleworking, and listening to music.

Looking forward happily this time round, in getting to volunteering, tomorrow.

I am uncertain about zumba at the moment, my leg has gone into very acute snapping pain mode, in my thigh, it's now feeling easier, I just need to be careful, this evening no chair workout, and tomorrow, no normal workout. I might well then have to pass on the zumba, for this week.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm very well, this afternoon.

Attended volunteering this morning, which also had gone extremely well. Managed to get a couple of other envelope tasks done also.

This afternoon, I am scheduled to phone in to my brand new organisation, at 4pm, might or might not be such a involved discussion, I'll play it by ear, when i might be able to be back on line, via me again, and also on MHF.

I'mn not at all unwell, mental health wise, which reminds me, I need to take my dose during now and 5.30pm at the very latest. Irribility wise, I'm finer. Shall eventually once again, this afternoon be relaxing down to cross stitching and music listening.

Tomorrow, I'm attending a zumba group - early morning class time of 9.30am, and then I'll switch over, to my volunteering stitnt within the same location.

Have a good Tuesday night remaining, and good Wednesday eveyone,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm very much better nasal chronics wise. Just as long there's no forcast of rain about for tomorrow, I shouild be very much finer this evening, chronic conditions wise within me, aren't at all helped by wetter weather, or windier weather, if I might have caught a draft, and my sinuses then play havoc.

I'm very well mental health wise, no acute problems to report, today, so certainly no, hearing voices. I'm finer.

Had my telephone correspondence call, the next stage of the work I'll be doing volunteering wise will be to help prepare, and sort their library, I feel, I can cope with a such a amount of books, to be labelled and catergorised for them. They are just waiting for items to come in, which should be in the next couple of weeks or so.

Where I was today? They'll be calmer for probably sometime, anything at all, they'll let me know.

Taking it easy today, before getting a hard and fast zumba class done, tomorrow morning, and then I'll be fitter and more toned up, within the same premises, for my volunteering.

i have had my dose, at 25ml, had it at late afternoon, this afternoon.

N

natalie

HI all,

I am still improving via my nasal chronics. Nothing very acute catarrh wise, at the moment.

I'm fine, mental health wise, irritiblity wise - fine.

Have been relaxing needleworking and listening to music.

Mentally preparing before literally travelling out to zumba and volunteering, tomorrow. An earlish start up, leaving home, about 8.15am. and i'll be returning to home, sometime mid afternoon ish.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm very well main major sympton wise no problems, there, however, I have been through tiredness and the weather conditions building up, I have been irritible slightly.

Looking forward to getting to zumba, this morning, and also then the volunteering stint afterwards.

I take my doses daily in the afternoons.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Absolutely shattered, is the feel at the moment! Particularly today, I had done zumba, and then volunteering, long distance travel both ways of the location premises, as well.

I shall be relaxing, and I'll reconnect onto here, much later on this afternoon, or during the evening.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have felt, that for the time being, in view of the zumba class trial, this morning, there were a lot of circle turns within routines, which I hadn't done, because I feard a couple of things; either i'd get a bit too giddy eventually, or, I wouldn't have known to be able to slip into the following choreography different move.

Therefore, for the time being, I'll stick at the level I know best, being zumba gold level.

The volunteering went extremely well, by the turn of the late afternoon, I was absolutely shattered, physically, not too bad earlier on in the day.

Will resume music listening and needleworking.