Recovery and Wellbeing

N

natalie

HI All,

I'm very well, managed to gain decent quality of deep sleep overnighter, waking up very late though, at 9am. Which in turn causes me to feel irriitble slightly.

No main major symptons coming up, so all is well.

Once again, i'm very well, no hearing voices, no paranoia, no anxiety, nothing very severe, and nothing very acute. I'm still taking my daily doses, of 25ml.

I thouight I would start a brand new thread, seeing at times, I am very well, without too many mental health seirous issues, coming up.

And for Recovery combined, to include fitness, self help management, and voluntary work.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I still continue to be very well, maintaining mental health recovery very well, through medication, 25ml,and self and fitness management. I'm not physically well, at the minute, and I made a mistake in my last post, I have acouple of boils, flared up, and I am keeping an eye and treating those accordingly. So no fitness workout for me today.

Still actively listening to music, and needleworking,.

I am aware that it has been and will be remaining of the festive season so volunteering shall not be picking up, until Next - a New Year, in January.

Natalie.

balances

balances

hi natalie,

i like what you post.

you take care of yourself really well :)

N

natalie

HI all, Hi balances,

Preferalby just as well, I'd been unwell, with a couple of boils, it's has been so cold, today, even indoors, as well, that I wouldn't have worked ouit, anyway. Tomorrow, hopefully, shall be marginally better, then the heating will be on from about 3.30/4pm, so I'll half hope, I'll workout in the late afternoon, early evening.

Have been listening to music, and needleworking in fits and starts today, I'd been keeping an on my emails for one or two emails, returns, which hadn't, anyway, this evening, I'll thoroughly shall relax down. Typically as always, music, and needleworking.

There's a vague possitiblity, tomorrow, of me being out with dad, to see the lights, in West End Town of London, though i am uncertaint at this time. Also, I'd like to get to a area for shopping ouit of my home area, which is an hour and a quarter, overall, away from, - so not too far.

By the way, thanks balances for your kind compliment re - my posts. It's just that I felt, having been overall mentally well, for so long now, since from when I joined on here, I thought I would set up a brand new thread forum, within, from me. Obviouisly for everyone else as well, this, and including staffing, any flares ups at any point, of my conditions, i would post within my other relevant and catagorised threads, that goes, without saying.

Hope you all had a good christmas, and not over ate too many mince pies, i hope. My resolution, more fitness classes attendances, i think, to get update with those, and more of my own in home fitness working out. Not on the same day, having volunteered, though.
Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm ok, very well, this morning, however, it is absollutely even though with the central heating on, through my raynoulds, near freezing point, outside, the cars are covered or smothered (!) in frosts, and I am dressed, like I always am, from earlier on in themorning, however, wearing my outside fleece. I feel, I might have to wear my thickjumper.

I shall also make a hot drink as well, in terms of a workout, I'll leave this for much later on, on the day.

Mental health symptons wise, nope, I'm absolutely fine, there. I wondered how I was very irritible last night, then it's due to the foggy and frosty weather for today; also, I had been very itchy; realising last night, a couple of worn out holes in my cardigan, so I'll put a stop, in wearing that. I'll invest in a new one.

See you all around, on the forums of MHF.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI alll,

I'm now very much thawed! Realising through my raynoulds, that, it's been extremely colder today, and in fact yesterday in advance of, my teeth were chattering; I have or am wearing my wintry jumper, now, andmade a hot drink. I also switched from house slipper wearing, to trainers, for that added warmth support.

Just couldn't believe, the type of weather - being tired last night, I had checked the weather, I had forgotten it would be foggy. The fog I wouldn't have minded, except, for those freezing well, near freezing temperatures. I'll have to the late afternoon, get a workout session, in now, as a circulation booster, to help me out, through my raynoulds.

In terms of fitness classes, well, I have deicded, that and all being well, health and weather permitting, I'll leave the Saturday morning classes, for in the Spring, with a bit of strongluck, and I'll go to a zumba class, which is set and located, very much internal in a different building, and much away from the lobby entrance, within my community centre, on Wednesdays. I am afternoon, character, I had always preferred, early evening classes, there, they prefer the members, to have them set, for the early mornings, for reasons unknown to me or can't remember why on my part. They can't plan for during the morning, because the day centre runs actiivites, and then they pr epare, for a midday official start of lunchtime. So for me, personally it is very awkward, to locate a suitable early evening class. When it is dayligh hours a lot longer, off course, wouldn't dream of it, during the cold, bitter freezing, wintry months.

I shall enjoy the festive spirt, ish, for this week, then next week, I shall be building up through the gears, in preparation for volunteering, and hopefully a b rand new and more full timish, a couple of days a week, volunteering role. Watch this space for more updates. Off course, i need to agree, with them that I'd be ok for the navigation, around their systems - computer wise, and hopefully, I'll have a meeting to sort out, with the new prospective line manager, in due course.

Try to keep warm, every one else,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Now that the heating has been on for sometime, now, don't laugh, I have a very very big house, in which I live in, we have 2 boiler systems, 1 for the older part, and 1 for the new part. Where i am at the moment, i am in the new part of the house, and very warm there, I am allowing for the heating, for the older part, to seep through, before I might think to workout. As I haven't been well, I shall do a very light workout.
Or it might just be chair based, fitness.

i am still am going through people away on christmas leave, or holidays, in terms of to volunteer, so all being well, next a New year, I'll be to volunteering once more, just am unable to do paid, work, I am on medical benefits, and the benefit people haven't permitted me for paid work, not I hascent to add, even on a part time basis. I'll stick happily with what i know, volunteering. And I could have some promsing vague upgrade volunteering news, for early 2017. Watch this space.

I am intending health permitting all being well, going to zumba class, next Wednesday morning.

Still am listening to music, and needleworking.

Oh before I forget, Happy New Year, everyone.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I wasn't non mental health very well today, so I couldn't feel for a light hearted workout even. Nor chair based fitness. I am hoping tomorrow, I'll feel more recoverred, and bounced back, and then I'll contemplate in working out. Also, I had a surprise, my brother had returned back, from his girlfriends, away for the weekend, so that began to put a slight annoyance for me on that note, he doesn't like to be disturbed underneath him, at the best of times mind you, he said recently, that I could workouit, it's not as if it is 3am. I just can;t win, following his or trying to follow his poicies, at times, my brother.

i'm ok mental health wise, and in terms of irritible, much easier, suddenly occurred to me, I hadn't had my days dose of evening primrose, anyway I have since taken it.

Have been needleworking and listening to music. I am still taking my 25ml, of Abilify. (Abilify is a long story, regarding why I now call it Abilify, and not the generic name version, and not anymore, thankfully).

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I managed to gain, a very full overnight of sleep, waking up at bit before 7.30am.

I'm fine, no hearing voices today, no anxieties, no paranoia.

Will hopefully be getting a workout in, I'm feeling much better boil wise, so I might just do my normal, half an houir workout today, building up gradual to an houir and a half.

Shall also be listening to music, and either needleworking or knitting, or both, it's so cold, today, and very frosty, I'm uncertain about getting out, shopping locally. I'll see how I'll feel, and how the weather looks up, by the mid late morning.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm fine, very well mental health wise today.

I didn't think my current cross stitch design would have fitted, within on the pre kit fabic, so I bought a new fabric sheet, so with a bit of strong luck, I shouldn't then have sizing problems, whilst cross stiching.

Yes, I had gone, out, I had to be extremely careful though, where there were any frosty patches on pavement, I'm prone to slipping, or falling.

Since having been back in, and from now onwards, and apart from possibly much later on to get round 1 of house general chores done, I'll be relaxing and focusing on cross stitching, and listening to music. Or knitting first off, to enable me to get my hand circulation going.

Possibly might workout, the late afternoon, early evening, time.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Continuing on to be fine and well, mental health wise, thankfully, no irritiblity about.

Have done round 1 of house work, and I'll leave my working out for tomorrow, or Saturday.

Will resume listening to music and needleworking, in some moments.

I am still taking my doses, of 25ml, daily. Now, that reminds me, tomorrow, I must switch, and take in the afternoons, I get that once more feeling, I'll be better off, then not to feel sleepy around early afternoon time, 1.30pmish. or thereabouts.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I was feeling tired, following on from getting round 1 of house chores, done, so I thouight I'll leave my working out, for over the weekend.

As suspected, I'm happily content with a larger piece of fabric for my cross stitching design work, and have happily been cross stitching this evening and music listening combined, throuigh headphones.

i have enjoyed the quieter spell of non volunteering communications, and volunteering work, due to the festie season, next week, I shall be preparing, and building up through the gears, of a ) working out on a regular basis for next week, in at home, attending zumba also. I'll also will be now, from the 9th of January, 2017, be careful not to write 2016 on your payments, shall be busily preparaing on the weekend of 7 and 8th of January to monitor my emails, and i must try to keep down to a couple of times in the morning, and a couple of times in the afterrnon, rather than every 5 minutes so to speak, as I'll happily understand and realise, that some contacts don't reply quickly unlike maybe most other contacts of mine, for volunteering.

I'll continue planning this is, to then be working out on a regular basis, in at home, now it might be dodgy weather on the 11th of January, so I shan't plan to get to zumba, then, all being well, the following week, weather permitting. I'll stay local, if anything, the prayer's got to work, no snow and ice, hopefully, I'm prone to slipping, and maybe falling combined.

Therefore, probably the early evening time, I endeavour to catch up reading posts, and corresponding posts back where suitable and of interest to me, I need to do a pm in a minute, regarding one of the forum threads; i can't even drop a hint, regarding how indirectly i'm feeling about t his certain thread; and to maybe own prepare posts, during the evenings. I shall be remmembering MHF behind the scenes, as they seemingly do fantastic work, and to cover to include safety, during the days, whilst I'm busily monitoring and asorbing when offline, my emails, and or telephone communication offline, for volunteering contacts, I always try to wait to hear, and maybe allow for a couple of weeks, before I phone or email in, to places; as the expression goes - business costs, and time is prescious.

Any spare time remaining? I shall be listening to music, and needleworkign with my present design, if it goes into next week; this design I;m working on.

Mental health wise, fine, I'm very well, on 25ml. Sleeping much better too, I wonder if it wasn't for the dental wars, giving me overnighters grief, before due in or having made rather, my appointment for treatment. I am now very much better, sleeping wise.

i just half hope it won't be such a colder overnighter forthcoming, unlike like last night.

Have a good Thursday/Friday, I'll see you all around on the Forums, remainder of this evening, if I have time, and also tomorrow, then over the weekend.

Couild I take this opportunity to wish the staffing, forum admin, moderators, a very happy and hopefully a health and peaceful via MHF New Year, I look forward to communicating with MHF once more in 2017, where have all those years, gone, since 2014, I don't know. Yes, time flys by quick!

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm very well. My sleeping continues to improve and better.

No mental health problems.

Shall be as always, listening to music, and needleworking combined, or knitting first off, to help my circulation as a booster.

I'll work out over the weekend.

Have a vey good Happy New Year, all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have reduced down, my dose to 20ml, instead of 25ml. Reasons being, and although I suffer with raynoulds, and my right hand will shake something chronic, in that, I can;t hold a piece of for an example medicine leaflet, or a piece of snacky food, withouit my hand shaking. I now do have the central heating on, for my older part of th ehouse, so I am allowing for the heat to seep through, and before I resume cross stiching; and also having been on 25ml for a long long time, possibly, could be the effect of that as well, making my hand shake.

I'm fine in terms of all other aspects about me, it's just holding something in my right hand, and forgetting about it in the meantime, and whilst holding the item, my right hand will shake, note, I notice this whilst holding the phone, a couple of days, back, in my right hand, and it shook. Mainly, though I do every communication that I can think of for the moment, by email.

I am going to monitor me off on 20ml, re the right hand problem, if in due course, the shakiness, eases up, then i might realise, and possibly feel, that it might have been the med, all the way along. Tip, I am not even wearing travel bands, to help anxieties levels, as at the moment, I am fine, mind you, when the process of ropes, to and from, and volunteering, then, I'll plan to wear the bands during the day, and during the evening, nearer to the time, ie, next week.

i don't have any anxieties up, at all, and nor paranoia.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I had for some reason, unknown, severe anxieties, crept upon,me, suddenly had an idea of thought, I'll take a dose of homeopathic to help, even whilst preparing this post, and at the moment, I am now finer. So i'll remember to encoporate, this, and also, the lorezapam, certainly whilst I'm trying to get preparations going, for myw orkouts, and also monitoring, for any volunteering work, or ad hoc tasks, so I'll be aware about this certain homeopthic, I might get some more for in reserve, then to continue on with, for the early New Year.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I am now better following from my day's severe anxieties which built up, suddenly some what, unknown the reason how, within the day today, had finally gotten round to listening to music, and by the early evening, i was having excessive hunger problems, along of anxieties, anyway, I started to feel, hunger again, so i repeated the homeopathic type, can repeat, a few times a day, or every half houir, until the level of acuteness wears off. I am now feeling eaier for during the evening. I was feeling anxioius long before, I took my 20ml dose, of antipshycotic, and hearing voices all in one med, so I know I can't blame for having the dose so late on in the day, for that. These were external factors out of home.

As a precaution, I am now wearing my travel bands, to help ease up the anxiety acute levels, mentally.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

Apologies for taking so long to post today.

I'd been out on local errands, much much better, I think, because i took a dose of homeopathics, to calm my anxieties down, and thankfully after returning home, I;d been fine. However, I wasn't well, owing to sinuses headache, I've just used my headache rub on so far, and my small inhaler stick. I might move on to my sinuses med, actually.

I'll see how I am by the late afternoon/early evening time, if I might feel upto for a light load of working out.

Otherwise, tomorrow.

Will be listening to music, and needleworking as always. Or even knitting, to get my hands a booster of circulation.

Happy New Year, in advance, of tonight, it's too late for me, to try and keep up, to see the New Year in. NO doube, I'll get disturbed, by the fireworks, as usual, trying to settle to sleep.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI everyone,

I'm fine now very well, after bouts of anxiety flare ups, for reasons unknown, on Friday, 30th December.

You all recall me reporting, elsewhere in the MHF site, that I became very anxious, on Christmas Day, due to a unplanned, power cut, and it affected virtually the entire section of our road, until the break, in the road, and a new postcode starts, well, we had a knock, from the network power company, for a follow on update, and they stipulated, this was today, by the way, mum phoned on Thursday, complaining of lower power, reduction, that we were to be registering, at a certain level of figure, and we were just as in a clock, half an hour shorter, of rate of power, as a bit like a clock of 2 and 3 pm, anyway, they explained, that they will be doing external work, to refix the problem, and then we should be up and running back to full capacity of power, it;s early days yet, and they said we'll probably hear them digging, soon, well, where we are, we won't hear, anything much, and I'll presume, that they will then give a confirmed upto date report much later on, today, or tomorrow.

So this very much has been right fun and games, since the power cut on Christmas day, and mum moaning, that she had reduced power in the kitchen area.

One will see, how things will progress, in fulness of time. So its thankful, mum did report, maybe a bit too late on in the week, the problem.

i am not anxious over the power situation now, no, I am well.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have just completed a workout session. I just based around low impact traditional aerobics, now, mental health wise, I'm feeling much better, and mentally fitter from the workout, I must try to remember, or certainly if needed to, workout on a daily regular basis; that's apart from weight reasons.

i'll next workout again, on Next - a New year, Bank holiday Monday.

Have a hopeful good time, and keep well hopefully everyone, for tonight, at Midnight, a New Year,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

In my localised area, the fireworks, have been going off, like crazy, something chronic. I was feeling to settle down earlier for the night, only, I don't think so, not with all of the fireworks going off, and there's another one, whilst I'm preparing this post! It's not, I'll stress, even Midnight A New Year, yet, a while. (sigh)

I'm fine, no irritilbity about, in terms of the bad weather recently experierenced, then, I took a dose of my Evning Primrose, to helpme feel lifted up more.

And that's something else, I was reducing down to 20ml, due to irritliby however, I increased back up. I'll monitor the weather for the New Year week, and I'll chance me then, to reduce down slightly. I'm very well, no mental health acute nor severe problems to report. On 25ml.

i have done a workout this evening, and I am still feeling the benefits, following on from the workout, for 7.- 7.30pm, for half hour.

Happy New year, all,

Natalie.