• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

recovering <3

F

failedvibecheck

hi, long time no see hehe . i’m trying to recover now. i’ve relapsed 2 times since but i’m 6 days clean :) right now i’m trying to be happy about it, but most days i’m not. it’s hard. i still think about self-harming, don’t know how to get rid of that yet. a part of me is disappointed in myself for recovering. i don’t really see it as an achievement. it’s just...there. also, i know correlation isn’t causation but ever since i started recovery i feel like my depression is slowly getting worse. i officially got diagnosed with it btw. it’s affecting my academics a lot and i’m just overall not feeling that well. don’t have motivation to study or do anything besides lie in bed. i’ve talked to people about it. i don’t think any of it really helps. i’m just trying to get by, day by day.

also, 19th birthday is coming up. not looking forward to it. little eleven-year-old me vowed not to live past 19 so i’ve just been...thinking. i don’t know if i’ll do it :’)

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I have always thought i wouldn't reach the next birthday, next christmas, but somehow i keep getting to the next thing over and over. I like to think that there are reasons i may not get to the next thing, like covid, accidents, apocalypse ;) who knows what will happen. WW3, anything can happen which is why we need to stay in the now.

Can you get up and walk in the morning. I have breakfast and get out before i have time to think of all the reasons why i shouldn't. It sets the day up well. If i stay in bed, i never get anywhere. I think exercise and sunshine are essential for depression.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Self Harm Forum 6