• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Recently diagnosed with BPD..please help

N

nataliewxx

Hi, I am new to this forum and im looking for people to talk to. I am struggling terribly at the moment. I feel evil, lonely, depressed, suicidal. I am always on edge and nervous. I drink alcohol to numb the pain but end up doing something stupid and I feel worse. I feel so lonely and no one understands. If anyone would like to talk please reply or PM me. I really need to talk to someone who understands. Thank you x

MagicJay

MagicJay

Hi I'm sorry you feel the way you do its not nice just know your not alone, I would advice stop drinking it doesn't help just makes it worse, I started out drinking to deal with my problems that soon moved on to drug abuse I have touched drink over 2 years and drugs for 6 month but recently got to fight the urge so much not to go back there because it numbs me.
keep fighting.

N

nataliewxx

Do you suffer from Bpd? Yes the drink helps temporarily thats all. I dont know anyone that has bpd except myself. It gets very lonely.

MagicJay

MagicJay

I have cyclothymia and BPD not a very good mix >.<, t is very lonely feels no one can possible understand what your going through no matter how much they say they do unless they feel it they don't know. Worse part about BPD is the people who want to be close we push away.

N

nataliewxx

Im not sure what cyclothymia is. And u are right I push people away. I always do something stupid and make it all go wrong. Ive always been this way.

MagicJay

MagicJay

It is a form of Bipolar, yeah I also then blame myself and the guilt is so painful can't be explain, I also can get attached to people very quickly and if someone says something that they didn't even to be offensive it will send my mood into hate and rage it can be something so tiny but they I can't stop thinking about it.

I am very hard to live with but it doesn't mean everyone should give up on me or you.

N

nataliewxx

You hit the nail on the head, if someone says something I dont like..something someome else would think nothing of..I hit the roof. I get extremely nasty and hurtful and really offend people. I feel like everyone is out to get me. I also feel so bad ill do things on a whim like take overdoses and things. If u wanna talk privately I can pm you my email? Up to you.