• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Recently at work

L

Lilac

My manager and another member of staff tried to make out something I did was mad but I could prove that they had actually told me to do it. And I was asked to do something again and the request said I had to redo it either because it hadn't been done or because something had gone wrong. So I put this to my manager because I had already done it and he said there was nothing wrong and I had to keep redoing it. But my manager did tell me that he had to redo it as well. He said he would help me but didn't in the end probably because he realised I could do it and had in actual fact done and shouldn't have had to redo it. Work now say they won't put anything in writing.

Meanwhile mum now wants me to live in the bathroom and for a different reason says I stink which I don't I keep myself very clean and my clothes clean. In fact my mum also complains about me keeping my clothes clean.

Mum doesn't want my life to improve. She makes that very clear she wants people to have problems.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I'm sooo sorry to hear about your problems. I hope everything will be ok at work. As for cleaning, etc, well I can and am very lazy at that. It's a bad habit and also recently due to depression and addiction, you just don't want to do much or anything really. But as like me, we need to get into a good habit of brushing teeth, showering, have clean clothes, etc. Not only is it good for us in a hygienic sense but it also gives us a sense of achievement and will also increase self-confidence.
You can do this! :peace: