• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Reasons to Stay Alive

JessisMe

JessisMe

To the OP: great initial post. Funny to read but also pretty sad in how accurate it is!

B

Black Despondency

In retrospect I find both of those quotes of advice I was given by people who I considered to be the closest friends I had ever had online to be so pretty damn funny, but at the time I was starting to plan and seriously considering committing suicide.... One of the few things in life that has kept me going is being able to laugh about things and how F*%#¡ng absurd they are. I have a very dark sense of humor.

jajingna

jajingna

Haha prayer to what? Jeezus conna cure us all? Cauze we have the devil in us hahahahaha
Nah, I don't know. I mean I wouldn't say prayer is bad if it helps the person doing the praying. Some find comfort and solace in it. Others repeat something over and over and call it meditation, and they feel calmer. But some think prayer can do things that aren't possible, yet they still believe. It's a weird thing.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Nah, I don't know. I mean I wouldn't say prayer is bad if it helps the person doing the praying. Some find comfort and solace in it. Others repeat something over and over and call it meditation, and they feel calmer. But some think prayer can do things that aren't possible, yet they still believe. It's a weird thing.
Aye well thats where i i leave the bus lol. Ill do anything to help people but when the jeezus train comes to town im out 🐍

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 8
8SonDer8 Introduce Yourself 7
I Introduce Yourself 12
C Introduce Yourself 6