Reapplied for PIP

Artmuzz

Artmuzz

I recently reapplied for PIP after getting refused the benefit last year after an unsuccessful face to face assessment and tribunal.

A few weeks later after sending back the form to DWP I just got a text telling me to appear yet again at a face to face assessment :low:

I don’t understand this because I tried to be as detailed as possible on the application form to avoid another nightmare experience of the face to face assessment.

This never happened with DLA. It looks like PIP is more difficult to get on than DLA was.

I have to contact my support worker to see if she can come with me to the assessment. If she can’t then I will have to rearrange the appointment to a time she is free.

Last edited:
Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

It sounds scary but at the same time I don't really understand because you had a tribunal and usually when people get refused and appeal at the tribunal they get there benefit... you also mention you have a support worker so obviously you qualify for it.

Did something happen at the tribunal?

Artmuzz

Artmuzz

It sounds scary but at the same time I don't really understand because you had a tribunal and usually when people get refused and appeal at the tribunal they get there benefit... you also mention you have a support worker so obviously you qualify for it.

Did something happen at the tribunal?
The tribunal were a bunch of horrible nasty bastards who tried their best to fail me. In fact they recorded my tribunal and when I asked for the recording as evidence when requesting the statement of reason they told me the recording got lost and is missing.

Anyway I suspect they just didn’t want to give me the recording because it contradicted to what lies they wrote in the report.

I got myself a solicitor who demanded a rehearing because of the missing tribunal recording and now the tribunal’s excuse is that the recording didn’t record because the recorder stopped working instead of the recording being missing. What utter lies. My solicitor has appealed to the upper tribunal and I’m still waiting.

Artmuzz

Artmuzz

I just received a letter from the tribunal service and they have refused the appeal that my solicitor requested. I am so angry. As I mentioned I have reapplied for PIP but I’ve got to go to another face to face assessment which I am worried about.

Both the PIP assessors and the tribunal have been complete bastards.