• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Really want to kill myself. Anyone want to message me.

Ras

Ras

It is dumb.....
And just a lot of things I don’t wanna open up about because it makes me feel worse. Hoping I’ll be dead soon though.
that is fair enough. I dont know your situation or what you are going through but if things are so bad that you have gotten to this point would it be worthwhile to stick around and try and fix or work on whatever got you to this point. Sounds like you have nothing to lose but everything to gain

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

that is fair enough. I dont know your situation or what you are going through but if things are so bad that you have gotten to this point would it be worthwhile to stick around and try and fix or work on whatever got you to this point. Sounds like you have nothing to lose but everything to gain
It wouldn’t be. I suffer so tremendously. How would prolonging that help? And the truth is there’s plenty of ways for things to worsen or stay the same. I’m trying to end my life soon

Ras

Ras

It wouldn’t be. I suffer so tremendously. How would prolonging that help? And the truth is there’s plenty of ways for things to worsen or stay the same. I’m trying to end my life soon
And what if something goes wrong when trying to end your life and it doesnt go to plan and you are even more worse off?

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

And what if something goes wrong when trying to end your life and it doesnt go to plan and you are even more worse off?
Then I’ll just have to feel like shit forever. What a disgusting life that I never asked for

ht46

ht46

It can’t. I’ve thought about it forever and it can’t
Elderly people say their later years are the happiest they've ever had I can't imagine that'd be true but but apparently it is. I'm 34 the teens and 20s are rough because of finding independence, social pressure, hormones etc and we're all faced with obstacles through our lives I use to wake up suicidal in my early 20s but as we grow and change our situations change, we learn and start getting more satisfaction of life perspective, and appreciating simple things if you're suffering from guilt you can still get satisfaction out of life it's not guilt you'll be fine as you grow older. During our teens and twenties status is so important as you get older you'll be able to find happiness without it. It's not worth it I promise you that's why its the world most severe punishment for heinous crimes it's not a solution but an undeserved punishment.

Tell us whats going on

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Elderly people say their later years are the happiest they've ever had I can't imagine that'd be true but but apparently it is. I'm 34 the teens and 20s are rough because of finding independence, social pressure, hormones etc and we're all faced with obstacles through our lives I use to wake up suicidal in my early 20s but as we grow and change our situations change, we learn and start getting more satisfaction of life perspective, and appreciating simple things if you're suffering from guilt you can still get satisfaction out of life it's not guilt you'll be fine as you grow older. During our teens and twenties status is so important as you get older you'll be able to find happiness without it. It's not worth it I promise you that's why its the world most severe punishment for heinous crimes it's not a solution but an undeserved punishment.

Tell us whats going on
It’s kind of hard to right now. And honestly I don’t think that’s it. I have so many issues that will never be resolved too