Really want to harm myself

S

sallimae76

Please know I am rooting for you. Don't know why our supposed God allows this to happen to innocent people.

D

dewey

There is no God, there is no Devil.
Only you and your willpower. And your willpower is a great thing. Stronger than you think.
Self harm is addictive, the more you do it the more you want it. And the more you think about it, the more you think about it. That's how it goes.

We need to find something to snap you out of this.

Talk to us we, are here for you.

S

sallimae76

I hate to disagree with you, but we live in a supernatural world. God like entities have revealed themselves to me, and a devil voice haunts me daily, telling me to "burn".

D

dewey

I hate to disagree with you, but we live in a supernatural world. God like entities have revealed themselves to me, and a devil voice haunts me daily, telling me to "burn".
These are just neurological delusions.
I have had my "experiences" too, but I know they are not logical or rooted in reality.
I'm sorry you are experiencing these voices, that sounds super scary, and like you need some help to get through that. I hope you are getting the right support. Don't believe the voices.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
How did last night go? Managed to sleep alright?

I sleep well thanks to medication even though I fall asleep every night to my voice talking and singing.

At least he can't mess with my dreams any more and wake me up 5 times a night to talk about them.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

How did last night go? Managed to sleep alright?

I sleep well thanks to medication even though I fall asleep every night to my voice talking and singing.

At least he can't mess with my dreams any more and wake me up 5 times a night to talk about them.
Managed to fall asleep but kept waking up

Glad that you got good sleep

calypso

calypso

Admin
Most of my meds are at the highest dosage

I'm on anti psychotics, two anti depressants, mood stabilizer plus more stuff for anxiety

Meds do help me it's just the voices are so intense and vicious it drives me mad and I just want to kill myself just to find peace

Sorry you're going through that it must be hard

Is your attacker a devil?
No he's not a devil, just a psychopathic killer in my mind. I stayed asleep on the sofa with a knife some nights. But he has gone recently. Maybe you need a change of meds if these aren't working.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

No he's not a devil, just a psychopathic killer in my mind. I stayed asleep on the sofa with a knife some nights. But he has gone recently. Maybe you need a change of meds if these aren't working.
@calypso sorry to hear that, you must've been really scared, I'm glad he's gone

I'm going to take it as it comes with the meds and might ask for a change if things don't improve

J

Jules5

I am so sorry you are feeling this way and going through this. I pray it will pass quickly and you will be okay again. Meds do help my voices. Risperdone especially. I am on the therapeutic amount and it also keeps me from harming my self. Lots of love and hugs

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I am so sorry you are feeling this way and going through this. I pray it will pass quickly and you will be okay again. Meds do help my voices. Risperdone especially. I am on the therapeutic amount and it also keeps me from harming my self. Lots of love and hugs
Thank you means a lot hugs

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Really feel like self harming,
Getting strong urges and these devil's keep telling me to do it

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi
Call your crisis team
I'm so sorry your going thru this
Try distraction techniques if they help
Take care

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi
Call your crisis team
I'm so sorry your going thru this
Try distraction techniques if they help
Take care
Tried to ring my cpn but he's busy,
If I don't feel better I'll call the out of hours number

Going to try listening to some meditation on youtube

L

Lunar Lady

Tried to ring my cpn but he's busy,
If I don't feel better I'll call the out of hours number

Going to try listening to some meditation on youtube
Good idea.

Soul, try some really slow, deep breathing. You CAN get past this - you're much stronger than you think.

Sending you lots of love :hug:

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Good idea.

Soul, try some really slow, deep breathing. You CAN get past this - you're much stronger than you think.

Sending you lots of love :hug:
Just rang out of hours crisis number so hopefully someone will ring me back

Yea I'll try to do that

Thanks @Lunar Lady hugs

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Your Devils are suffering because of the medication you take, and they want you to suffer with them.

Have a good laugh at them instead like I do with my voice, he can't control me like he used to before medication and neither can yours control you any more. That's why they're so insistent.

It's just a phase they're going through because they're grieving the loss of their abilities.
Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance (DABDA) are the five stages of grief, I'd say they're experiencing anger and depression right now, mine is usually between denial ("You can't do this to me!" he says) and anger ("F-you!" he says) with a little futile bargaining on occasion which won't work because it's my deal or no deal.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Your Devils are suffering because of the medication you take, and they want you to suffer with them.

Have a good laugh at them instead like I do with my voice, he can't control me like he used to before medication and neither can yours control you any more. That's why they're so insistent.

It's just a phase they're going through because they're grieving the loss of their abilities.
Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance (DABDA) are the five stages of grief, I'd say they're experiencing anger and depression right now, mine is usually between denial ("You can't do this to me!" he says) and anger ("F-you!" he says) with a little futile bargaining on occasion which won't work because it's my deal or no deal.
Yea they really are insistent,
I need to take control I'm giving them too much power well that's what my Mrs says

Shingle

Shingle

They are so nasty, i was called some horrible names a few nights ago and it really upset me. To be told to do something must be very upsetting. I would just ignore them or tell them no, you aren't going to so you might aswell go away.