• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Really want to die

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Wondering why I should even keep going. I've been depressed for 5 years and no it hasn't got better. What is the point. I don't know what to do anymore. Considering really ending it. I hate being alive so much.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Why do you hate being alive ? What have you tried to get better ?

wollie

wollie

Wondering why I should even keep going. I've been depressed for 5 years and no it hasn't got better. What is the point. I don't know what to do anymore. Considering really ending it. I hate being alive so much.
Hi I have had 2 near death experiances and it is not nice, I have been depressed for 11 years now and boy do I know what its about, but there is all ways some spark that says no I dont want to die, the alternative to life is nothing absolute nothing.
So take good advice from an old timmer and try to find an interest that will keep you busy,

All the best woolie.

AnnN

AnnN

It was really hard night yesterday for me. I m afraid that I would start to harm myself. Not suicide something like else.

C

Cassius

I’m sure suicide crosses most peoples mind, including mine. But you must hang in there and try even harder to beat this evil. The more of us try and recover the more we can help each other, after all that’s why we joined the forum, to help ourselves and help others.
Suicide is not the answer, it will hurt those you leave behind and even if you feel you have no one, remember you have us, on the forum. We care about each other that’s why we respond.

B

blankstare

Ive been having less suicidal thoughs of late but still have the same old feeling of not really wanting to live either. Its weird. I try to improve my life/job/self. I try to find reasons to keep going. No matter what I do, no matter what improvement I make I still cant stop feeling so lonely and worthless. I am alone in life and it makes it very hard to want to continue. I try to find someone to share my life with but I cant find her, she doesnt exist. So, I dont have suicidal thoughts quite as frequently as I used to but I still just dont want to live too.

JaneChaos

JaneChaos

It's so hard. I agree. At times I wonder why too. I look back and see that things have been bad for a long time. I've wanted to end it for many years. There's no change or improvement. It only gets worse. I've tried, but I'm still here. I don't know why sometimes. I often wonder if others would have been better off had I left many years ago. Sometimes I think I just carry this darkness and spread it to all. Yet I'm still here so there must be a reason. There has to be. The same must be for you. I wish I could tell you I have hope, but I don't' really. I just have to wonder why. So I'm still here too.