• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Really upset!!

L

Leogirl1983

Hi!! I've posted before about messaging other woman and my ex ex best friend!! Ive fucking had enough!! Not only has he done this but he took time off work to do my meds as I was suicidal!! That was 1 year and a half ago!! He is bringing me down to the point just feel like collapsing!! He is telling his work I'm still not well (which is true because of him) that he is still doing my meds which is shite!! Hes using my mental health to get out of it!! I'm fucked off cause hes using this as an excuse!! U dont play or use mental health as his get out clause!! I really cant cope with it anymore!! I'm really depressed and he says I'm grumpy or in a mood!! Doesnt let me talk, if I go to say something he interrupts me to talk about his shit!! Which is all he ever talks about is shite!! Using me for money as he no longer gets ssp and wont go to benefits office fs!! Fucking ripping!!

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Is there anyone you can talk to there or do you only have us?

Can you go for a walk? That sometimes calms me down but usually i take a sleeping tablet. I have bipolar disorder, not sure if you do too, but it means it is really hard to settle myself down. Sometimes i take my medication a couple of hours early.

If you cannot get yourself calmer, please call your doctor for help.

Please keep writing.

L

Leogirl1983

Hi Tawny!! I've really no one to talk to here as it's only me and him!! I'd rather suffer than talk to him!! Naw, I cant go a walk because its pitch black outside and I hate going out in the dark!!

I've BPD with deliberate s/h, chronic depression, severe anxiety, social anxiety, PTSD, psychosis!! I come alive at night but I've my meds in me and I'm in bed rocking back and forth hoping and praying I get to sleep!!

I've my alarms set for 6.30am onwards so I can get up and fingers crossed get a shower and go a good walk to clear my head!! I will not b telling him that I'm away cause he dont give a fuck!!

I've a new phone and new number and he ain't even asked for it and he wont b having it!!