• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Really suicidal please help me!

?

>.<

I sort of just wrote a note :(

you know what, fuck you all. fuck this whole fucking world, people lie, people are horrible without thinking how deeply you affect people. So everyone who's ever wronged me in the world, you've won. You've all finally worn me down until theres nothing left anymore. While you many not have held the knife or pulled the trigger, but your all responsible in some way or other. I hope you have it on your conscience for the rest of your lives, and you regret what you did. But none of you will because your all heartless bastards. You never cared for me while I was alive so why the fuck would you care when I'm dead. My world has crashed and you've won. I hope your happy with what you've done, I really do. x <3

I've just typed that out :cry: the voices came back today as well. I've managed to piss everyone off. But I made a promise not to do it and I wnat you guys to help me keep it :cry:

thanks

E

eternaljourney

I don't think we've ever spoken on here so I don't know you...So you can't consider me to be a horrible uncaring bastard (or bitch).
Please phone the samaritans and don't kill yourself because you'll never find out if there are people who are not uncaring and horrible

?

>.<

There are people but I'm scared of losing them :cry: That was written to the people at my school btw, who bullied me until I had a mental breakdown :cry:

E

eternaljourney

Bullying is so nasty, I think it's awful that people get bullied to the point of hating themselves. I'm glad you can get it written down rather than keep it in.
Have you got someone you could go and see or call and tell them how awful you feel at the moment?

?

>.<

yes, I've been speaking to him and he's helped a lot, I'm calmer than when I first wrote this. Im going to brb now (just saying so that if you notice I stop replying I havent done anything) but thanks for reading, shows me some people are nice

mypd

mypd

Hi,

I just read your message and I could feel you pain as I read. The way you expressed yourself was so clear and honest. It's a gift to be able to reach within and grab hold of that raw emotion. It is a good thing that you were able to release it here. I hope your help is supportive and you are able to continue aiming for a balance in your life.

Just because some people don't understand your struggles doesn't make them any less real.

I wish you well,

mypd

A

Affective

My friend please consider about what your contemplating. Please don't do anything and please go to AandE or even hospital to be safe. Even phone the NHS or Samaritans or something just to express yourself. I wish I was there so I could sit with you and help you through this, but this is the closest we will get unfortunately.

I've attempted suicide a few times and it's a painful experience, and I've learned that the human body is incredibly hard to destroy.

Instead of ending it all have you considered moving schools or even being home schooled? People, like the voices, can only talk, and those who bully rarely get far in life. I've read your posts and you seem like an intelligent and reasonable person, this says to me you have potential. Show the world your strength, stand tall and aim to do well in life.

Please tell someone close to you or if you have a care worker or something tell them. Please do something to help yourself. If you do go to hospital I will be here to talk again among others when you get back. PM if you like if you'd like to talk on a personal level. OK?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
letmein Bipolar Forum 15
GaryC123 Bipolar Forum 8
GaryC123 Bipolar Forum 5
S Bipolar Forum 5
P Bipolar Forum 3