• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Really struggling.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I know everyone is sick and tired of me but I'm really not feeling well. I hope I get better. I don't know what's wromg. I have a lot of regret from last night. It was fun though and I've wanted to do that for a very long time. But I was supposed tk wait until I saw Sue. I got caught up in the emotions. But I want to do it again :redface:

I am not suicidal. I'm just losing hope in everything. I see no way out of this but I will continue to fight. I have to.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
i am sure you have no reason to regret what you did last night. i dont know what that is but you are pretty sensible i recon.

what don't you see a way out of?
:hug5:

Abbierad92

Abbierad92

I hope you get better soon Hun keep your chin up we are all here for you xxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Being me. Being bipolar. Being DID. Being depressed. She doesn't want me in the hospital and I'm not a danger to myself or others. I still get showered and dressed twice daily. I still brush my teeth twice daily. I don't lay in bed all day. But I'm struggling, I don't know why. I have an amazing man in my life that I care about so much. We aren't dating yet, just having a date here and there.

katya

katya

Aw Linc, it sounds like you're beating yourself up - you seem to be good at that. You can't help what you're like at the moment - as you say, you're struggling. Please don't feel bad about that. Not only do you not deserve it, but it'll stop you from feeling positive about yourself which you need to do, really, in order to move forward. I'm not sure what you did as I was away for a couple of days, but I do hope you realise that you should be really kind to yourself right now.

Big hugs. :hug1:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Thank you. I'm just trying to get through the days.

megirl

megirl

I am certain nobody is sick of you.
You are unwell and currently you need all the support you can
You do the same for others as need be x

Try to be around support caring people try not to let others in that dont understand in your day to day life that is.
Come here as much as you like thats what the forum is about
Try and nurture yourself let people in who can help
I hope you soon start to feel better
thinking of you

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I was just two days ago...I'm upset...that it went away. I hate myself. I want to die. I won't kill my self but I wish I could

megirl

megirl

You will get better however there are at times up and downs
This will pass but unfortunately theres no magic wand. I still cant find it myself.
No dont harm yourself life is worth it.
You are a caring genuine person you are worth it.
Try and nurture you as you would someone else.
Can you do something for yourself today anything at all no matter how big or small.
And dont be hard on yourself.
x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm trying to keep busy. I'm applying for jobs here and there. Ones I know I can do. There arent many but there are some. I can't wait until I get out of this house and have my own apartment. Which once I get a job I will be able to move out.

I'm proficient in so many things computer wise and other wise. I just don't know if He wants me to work yet, I wsmt to though. I need to.

megirl

megirl

Well done for looking around for job opportunities thats great. Just go easy and see what you could cope with currently. I know we need the money to live but you also do need to put you first and get back on the road to recovery x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Bipolar Forum 2
letmein Bipolar Forum 15
GaryC123 Bipolar Forum 8
GaryC123 Bipolar Forum 5
S Bipolar Forum 5