• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Really struggling today

W

Waverunner

Feeling very low today. And alone. Wishing people could see how much I'm hurting and struggling. It is my birthday soon and there is something about dying on the same day I was born that is very appealing right now. And comforting. Nothing to be here for.

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Oh I'm sorry you are in such a bad place wave runner - hugs x
Is there anything that you'd like to talk about?
Cuppa?

nonotme

nonotme

Feeling very low today. And alone. Nothing to be here for.
hey, I can relate to what you are saying here. I do think that we do at times have to make reasons to be here for.

I am feeling left out of many things and also so alone and unwanted by many, but I have to focus past this. Please alostry to, no one would like to hear bad news of you.

Me.

W

Waverunner

Not sure there is any point talking. Don't know what to say. Just feel everything is on top of me and more than anything don't want to go on any more. Thank you all for your replies.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You are posting on here so there must be something you can talk about surely?

Nothing will sound silly or stupid.

What do you think in particular has triggered this?

xxx

F

foundinoz

Please don't give up Waverunner. Even though we don't know why.....if we are still alive there is a reason. Maybe tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year something will happen that will make you say "I am glad I am still here." You just never know whose life you are going to touch or effect in a wonderful way. You are loved even though you may not feel it.

W

Waverunner

I've struggled with severe depression for a long time. However, about a year ago, I was diagnosed with cancer. What followed was a hard year where nothing really went to plan and pushed me into an even deeper depression (didn't think that was possible). Fast forward a little - I've now finished my treatment and had scans 2 weeks ago to see where things stand. I'm due to get this results in about 10 days and am very anxious about them. Amongst this, have recently returned to work part time and struggling with it due to how I'm still feeling physically. Then there is the issue of my birthday and the fact that I wish I'd never been born so I Al ways struggle with this day. I've also previously posted about my anxiety around my psychotherapy assessment but this has triggered me (in relation to early childhood events which I won't speak about now).

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Wow there has been a lot going on for you hasn't there.

No wonder you feel so, so bad at the moment with everything you are waiting for.

I will keep everything crossed for you for the results

xxx

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

hi waverunner, sorry you're feeling so down today, you are a lovely person. you supported me the other day and it really helped. so now I'm sending lots of:hug1: to you.

just seen your last post, wishing you all the best for your results waverunner.
as for your birthday, I'm the same, always glad when Its over which fortunately it is for this year. you've got a lot of stresses atm.

Last edited:
Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Oh wave, I'm sorry you've been through so much.
I can relate to your birthday comment, I also feel that I shouldn't have been born, that I don't belong in this life, I'm not worthy of my place here.
Will be keeping everything crossed for your results x

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey waverunner!!! I too have been diagnosed depressed awhile omg 15 years I feel so old but soooo immature. At 17 I was diagnosed with cancer too so I can sympathethise!!my parents were basically told to prepare for me to die but I didnt..... If the cancer hasnt killed us we are here for a reason!!! We just need to find out why!!

Last edited:
W

Waverunner

Hey waverunner!!! I too have been diagnosed depressed awhile omg 15 years I feel so old but soooo immature at 17 I was diagnosed with cancer too so I can sympathethise!!my parents were basically told to prepare for me to die but I didnt..... If the cancer hasnt killed us we are here for a reason!!! We just need to find out why!!
Funny thing is I want to die but I don't want it to be the Cancer that gets me. And I don't want to die painfully and in a drawn out way