• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Really struggling right now

mami5

mami5

A month or so ago my psych decided to stop my anxiety meds and ever since I've been getting worse and worse. My CPN has asked many times for my meds back but he won't budge. Even refuses to see me. Have today told CPN if nothing is done I'm ready to end it while the kids are away this weekend. I'm that desperate.

Kerome

Kerome

Really feel for you mami5, hope you stay safe. It's not fun when those in charge of the system muck us about.

:hug1:

G

Gredge23

So sorry you are feeling this way mami5 , hopefully they will act on what you have said and u will get the help you need xx

mami5

mami5

Have CPN coming out tomorrow to discuss options for weekend. I just want to die though. Have had enough.

G

Gredge23

We do not have any of them here in Ireland I need someone to call to me now :(

mami5

mami5

Feel like I'm going backwards. Was fairly stable with meds, apart from cooking time, but now I struggle to get out of the house. My anxiety starts flaring up as soon as I step out of bed in the mornings. Can't go on like this.

C

Caro5

Tiny steps, don't think too far ahead, breathe, hang on in there. Keep posting, write it all down and out on paper (you don't ever have to read it again just get it out of your head). Cry if you can but believe it will get better

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

It true sis, baby steps, take each day at a time, or even take each hour at a time :hug1: