• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

really struggling at min and my sleep shows it

• Thread starter Deleted member 92506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92506

Hi hope you are all ok, I don't know why I'm struggling at the moment but i am. My sleep pattern is awful. I can fall to sleep I don't recall dreaming but i wake up upset, i jump up like someone's getting me, as you can imagine i don't get much sleep. I've also felt quite emotional and irritable at the same time. I don't normally have panic attacks but I've had two in the past week and my anxiety is worse i cant seem to stay still ones it starts . What the hell is going on with me .

Gethsemane

Gethsemane

Only you can answer what is going on for you but it is affecting you.
Is there anything you may be subconsciously stressed out about?
If you have not I suggest reading some DBT materials and trying to use them to regulate your stress.

D

Deleted member 92506

Only you can answer what is going on for you but it is affecting you.
Is there anything you may be subconsciously stressed out about?
If you have not I suggest reading some DBT materials and trying to use them to regulate your stress.
Hi, thank you and i dont feel like anything has changed in my life at the moment, may be its something i need to sit and have a think about

D

Deleted member 91323

Hello Beauty. It is awful not to get a good sleep. It sounds like there is a lot going on right now with the anxiety too. It may be helpful to tell your GP what is going on to get some support.

D

Deleted member 92506

Hello Beauty. It is awful not to get a good sleep. It sounds like there is a lot going on right now with the anxiety too. It may be helpful to tell your GP what is going on to get some support.
I want to but at the min i feel such a failure i was fine and then doom, i feel like i hold it together and i cant afford to let anything slip and telling docs makes it more real

D

Deleted member 92506

I want to but at the min i feel such a failure i was fine and then doom, i feel like i hold it together and i cant afford to let anything slip and telling docs makes it more real
I hope you are well x

D

Deleted member 91323

The thing about BPD is there will be low times. You would not have BPD if you were okay all the time. This does not make you a failure. This makes you a human. I do understand talking about things makes it all real. From what I have learned, blocking everything just creates other symptoms such as destructive coping methods. You do need to do what you feel is best for you, of course.

D

Deleted member 92506

The thing about BPD is there will be low times. You would not have BPD if you were okay all the time. This does not make you a failure. This makes you a human. I do understand talking about things makes it all real. From what I have learned, blocking everything just creates other symptoms such as destructive coping methods. You do need to do what you feel is best for you, of course.
Your right it would explain my sleeping pattern, just so scary sometimes isnt it not understanding whats going on with your self yet trying to explain it x

D

Deleted member 91323

It is scary. Sometimes we are so used to feel kind of rubbish that we cannot even begin to notice what has triggered it. That is why blocking things can be unhelpful. When everything is blocked we no longer notice what has triggered the feelings.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia imreally really struggling tonight Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Halle29 Really struggling (also confused about diagnosis) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
L Really struggling at the moment Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
S Really struggling - want to disappear Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
L really struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
A Really struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
mami5 Help? I'm really struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
Lost_Darkness Really struggling today Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 20
M Im really struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 27
Lost_Darkness really struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
A Sorry to post a lot; really struggling Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
O Really Struggling At The Moment *Trigger Warning* Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
mygirl1uk struggling really bad urges today Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
E New here...really struggling with life Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
N really struggling need some support! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
M struggling really bad !!!!!!! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia i feel really really low Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 30
R Is BPD really a disorder? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
O Really can't deal with being around my family. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
soulsearcher feeling really down and depressed Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
F Does DBT really work? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
AnnaBanana267 Really sad about relationship tonight Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia im really stressed Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 51
soulsearcher Feeling really down Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
soulsearcher saw this and it really made me think about myself and other bpd sufferers Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
Fairy Lucretia really bad day Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T Bpd outburst last night really bad and now I feel terrible Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 26
I I really need someone to calm me down. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
P Was she really BPD ? or narcissist ? (long painful story) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
M Relationships when you have borderline personality disorder. Are you really polyamorous/ENM or is it just the borderline personality disorder? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
Fairy Lucretia really worried Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
D Feeling like no one really cares Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
M I really had no idea Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia im trying really hard x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
M She’s really gone..... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
Fairy Lucretia really ,im lucky x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Fairy Lucretia feeling really low again x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
C A bit of my story (it really is the short version) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia feeling really low x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
D I haven't slept all night and I feel really anxious, is anyone there? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
almostordinary My best friend really hurt me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 23
SwanLake Am I really better? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
Fairy Lucretia my mood is really low right now Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
Fairy Lucretia i really think x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
soulsearcher Feeling really suicidal Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 41
Fairy Lucretia girls only really x losing my virginity x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 32
D Today has been a really shit day Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
Fairy Lucretia feel really low Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
C Confused, lost, overwhelmed... Who knows but you really just want to cry! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Confusedandanxious Really starting to consider this a possibility Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2