• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Really Scared That I May Be Pregnant

B

bonobo

Possibly 3-4 weeks pregnant. My body doesn't feel 'right' at all - :cry: I'll take a pregnancy test later this week, it says to wait until the day my period would usually be but as I'm irregular I'll have to take a few over a few days.

I'm really scared.

B

bonobo

I don't have any support IRL & there's no way on earth that I could care for a child, I can't even look after myself.

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

Hi Bonobo
I think you need to see a doctor, discuss your options, and find out for sure if you are pregnant. :hug1:

Do you have anybody who could go to the appointment with you a friend, family member, support worker? :hug1:

B

bonobo

I will take the tests first, & see what the results are even though I'm pretty sure that I am pregnant.

No, I am alone. xx

C

Callalily

I'm sorry you are so scared right now and that you are going through it alone. Take the tests and take each step at a time, I know we aren't with you irl but you can talk to us and we will listen.

B

bonobo

I'm sorry you are so scared right now and that you are going through it alone. Take the tests and take each step at a time, I know we aren't with you irl but you can talk to us and we will listen.
Thank you, Callalily xxx

I feel like this: ��

B

bonobo

When are you going to take a test?
I took one earlier & it said 'Negative' but that's not necessarily the correct result. I will need to take one a day until the 30th as my periods are very irregular.

Thank you for asking xx

C

Callalily

Well done for taking it, I'm sure it was a scary thing for you to do. Let us know how you go when you take another one :hug1:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Take care of yourself.
It's easier said than done but try not to panic or worry until you have some definite answers.
I had a scare once and I could have sworn that i'd got pregnant, but it turns out I was just late.. being stressed out can in some cases have that effect (or making you late). :hug1:

B

bonobo

Take care of yourself.
It's easier said than done but try not to panic or worry until you have some definite answers.
I had a scare once and I could have sworn that i'd got pregnant, but it turns out I was just late.. being stressed out can in some cases have that effect (or making you late). :hug1:
I'll do my best. Thank you, SS xxxx