• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Really scared health anxiety worries

A

Alwaysanxious21

So this morning I banged the right side of my head on a wall really hard by accident it hurt a bit but not took but the bang felt and sounded hard and now I’m scared I might have a bleed on the brain I’m so scared

L

LokiPokey75

Hi Alwaysanxious21,

I know you must be freaking out right now. It's okay to be afraid. Try to find somebody close to you or call a doctor to ensure it's not something more serious.

But whether it is or it isn't, let yourself be okay with the fear. Bringing your anxiety down will help you more clearly state what happened and let your mind not overexaggerate the situation. You can get through this. I believe in you!

Stay safe!

A

Alwaysanxious21

Hi Alwaysanxious21,

I know you must be freaking out right now. It's okay to be afraid. Try to find somebody close to you or call a doctor to ensure it's not something more serious.

But whether it is or it isn't, let yourself be okay with the fear. Bringing your anxiety down will help you more clearly state what happened and let your mind not overexaggerate the situation. You can get through this. I believe in you!

Stay safe!
Spoke to doctor on phone they said it should be fine but I’m still worried trying to not think too much about it but it’s hard as I’m worried

Zaz2020

Zaz2020

Fingers crossed you will be ok. If it's still bothering you in a few days maybe call them back if you're still worrying 🙂

A

Alwaysanxious21

Fingers crossed you will be ok. If it's still bothering you in a few days maybe call them back if you're still worrying 🙂
Thanks hopefully Everything will be fine just a shame I couldn’t go and see them obviously with the virus do think calling over is just As good