• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Really sad about relationship tonight

AnnaBanana267

AnnaBanana267

My boyfriend has seemed detached for a little while now. Even though I can be too sensitive and overly reactive to things in my relationships, I felt this distance in my gut. And tonight we briefly talked about it on video and he admitted what I guessed was true. Said that he was troubled about work about the situation with his ex and his kids and about us. I am so scared that he wants to break up with me. I know I have not been necessarily easy to be with in the couple of months we have been together. He doesn’t worry about Covid as much as I do he sees more people and spends less time freaking out like I do as I have health anxiety and go overboard with my worries. And there is a big difference between us. He is anxious to get out to do things with friends again and to go traveling, things that scare me. It had come up before as a possible thing that might us up.
And I have been honest with him about my health anxiety and my BPD traits. I don’t know maybe I have told him too much and it is scaring him off. I’m not always fun to be with but people tell me I’m a good person and kind and sweet and attractive too.
He wants to talk to his sponsor first about everything (he is in the same 12 step program that I am in; that’s how we met) and asked if I want to go for a walk tomorrow afternoon (our regular weekend habit). I said to him that if he decides upon breaking up with me, I wouldn’t want to see him, but getting a text would be sufficient because it would be too hard to see him.
It’s been a bad afternoon: I found out a young friend of mine died, less than 30 years old, don’t know what of, but it’s a tragedy. And now this happened this evening.. I am having an awful night.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I hope all goes well tomorrow and that you enjoy your walk together.

AnnaBanana267

AnnaBanana267

Well it didn’t go well: he broke up w me (posted about it).:low:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Is BPD really a disorder? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
O Really can't deal with being around my family. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
soulsearcher feeling really down and depressed Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
F Does DBT really work? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
Fairy Lucretia im really stressed Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 51
soulsearcher Feeling really down Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
soulsearcher saw this and it really made me think about myself and other bpd sufferers Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
Fairy Lucretia really bad day Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T Bpd outburst last night really bad and now I feel terrible Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 26
I I really need someone to calm me down. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
P Was she really BPD ? or narcissist ? (long painful story) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
M Relationships when you have borderline personality disorder. Are you really polyamorous/ENM or is it just the borderline personality disorder? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
Fairy Lucretia really worried Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
D Feeling like no one really cares Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Halle29 Really struggling (also confused about diagnosis) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
M I really had no idea Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia im trying really hard x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
M She’s really gone..... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
L Really struggling at the moment Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
Fairy Lucretia really ,im lucky x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
D really struggling at min and my sleep shows it Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
S Really struggling - want to disappear Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Signofthetimes Feeling angry and sad, but tired blankets everything. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 18
B Frustrated, angry and sad Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
M Feel sad.tormtented.worried Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
K The huge sad Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
D angry again, sad again, oh trigger warning. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 27
H Feeling Sad Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
Rylinguist Bpd is ruining my relationship Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
G Bpd and relationship advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
T Changing nature of relationship Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
S Is this the end of a 27 year relationship? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
E Advice with relationship Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
AnnaBanana267 Typical BPD issues re: relationship - ouch Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
TooMuchPain Do you ever 'talk' in a relationship? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
F could a relationship work with no trust ? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 21
E Relationship advise Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Wonder_land99 My relationship is over and I think it was my fault Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
I how to handle relationship paranoid episode Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
L Can someone have quiet BPD, but it doesnt show up in the relationship until something traumatic occurs? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
S Is relationship paranoia part of BPD? Is this me being paranoid? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 62
E Insecurity, paranoia and jealousy in a relationship - need help Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
H I'm in a relationship with someone with BPD... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
S autism <-> BPD relationship issues Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
G Struggling to keep my relationship stable Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
R Newbie - Relationship and Parenting Advice wanted Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Delilah67 Advice on how to handle my relationship Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
H Relationship feelings Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11