• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Really messed up will talk about absolutely anything.

L

Lionheart

Founding Member

Hi I am struggling today after having the first panic attack in 3 months. Really need someone to talk to and keep me from being sad. I will talk about anything to take my mind of things.

Thank you, :(

Last edited:
Star-x-Smile

Star-x-Smile

Hi there. I do hope that you are feeling better? But either way, your most welcome to chat to me. I am a good listener, but will also talk about anything, lol. Your welcome to pm me if you would prefer? Hugs n luv, x
p.s if im not online and you want to talk, leave me a pm and i will reply asap. X

Last edited:
Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Hey Lionheart,

I'm sorry to hear you've not been so good recently. Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I wasn't online.

How are you feeling now? Any better? If not, lets kickstart a conversation in here that will cheer you up, eh? :D

Sucks that I'm not good with random conversations though :(

What's the most embarrassing thing thats happened to you?

I guess one of the most embarrassing things that have ever happened to me are:

One time, years ago, when I was 14 I was at my friends birthday party. Now, when I say there was a lot of people there, I mean there was a LOT of people there. I was looking at all the different cards innocently, not meaning any harm. I picked one up on the corner table beside me, just beside the lampshade, but I didn't realise that's where his mum was hiding all the money that he got from his cards. (Well, to be honest, it was kinda stupid, who hides a LOT of money on the other end of the room behind a card in a room of 14 year olds you don't really know? I mean, anyone could have stole it and got away with it.) But anyway, as I lifted the card, all the money fell out from underneath it, so I panicked and lifted the money, to roll it into a ball again and set it where I found it. But my friends mum thought I was trying to steal it, and in front of everyone, stopped the music, grabbed the money and yelled at me BIGTIME.

She's never liked me since.

But saying that, she doesn't really like anyone so I'm not too bothered. She's one of these mums that "no-ones good enough to be friends with her children."

I suck at cheering people up, eh? :p

Emily.x

L

Lionheart

Founding Member

You don't suck!!
Thank you, I am really grateful about you sharing your story and then being there as a friend. Thank you for taking the time to chat with me, I am a little better today thanks.

I guess the most embaressing thing to happen with me is:

One time when walking along I was making a mistake of reading a magazine and 'PLONK',straght into a lamp post, right back on my ass. I quickly looked around and got up and did a runner. I was about 12 I think at the time. Lol

Anyway other stuff is just to emotional to go over that has happened in the past, hope you are doing alright, message me anytime you want, if there is anything i can do to repay the favour?

:)

Last edited:
Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at that story :p

You don't have to repay the favour :) Anyway, I don't see it as a favour, I see it as me being a friend :)

Emily.x

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Of course :D

Emily.x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F People 1
ReverieAnxiety People 4
Confusedandanxious People 2