reality and making stuff up

Skynet

Skynet

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Dick

G

Girl interupted

I went through this phase and it’s horrible. I’m sorry you are experiencing it. I know you said that you don’t go to therapy, but it really helped to ground me and figure out what was real and what wasn’t. I think it would help you on multiple levels.

H

Helen1960

That sounds horrible. I'm sorry you're going through this. You sent this thread. That is real. Post again. I hope it keeps you in reality
Hugs xx

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Its called derealisation midnight and can be very upsetting and confusing when you cqnt tell whats real and what isnt. Are you particularly stressed at the moment cos that can cause it. If it keeps happening you shood see ur gp.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Its called derealisation midnight and can be very upsetting and confusing when you cqnt tell whats real and what isnt. Are you particularly stressed at the moment cos that can cause it. If it keeps happening you shood see ur gp.
i think its family stuff thats causing it

idk

everyone knows midnight's a bad person so dont deserve anything nice

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

is Willow going to die on saturday :cry:

she just got really scared she's slinking around tail puffed up and i need to go to work and shes not accepting comforting she too scared :cry:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Willow will not die on Saturday. Why should she . If you try and think logically you will see it’s just your anxiety causing you to feel like this. Try and do some breathing or mindfulness exercises.:hug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Willow will not die on Saturday. Why should she . If you try and think logically you will see it’s just your anxiety causing you to feel like this. Try and do some breathing or mindfulness exercises.:hug:
its cause of her heart problems shes having tests done to find out whats going on and i dont want to lose her :cry:

i need to go to work but dont want to leave her :cry:

shes so nervous and scared this afternoon tail puffed up and slinking around :cry::cry:

E

EstherRose94

its cause of her heart problems shes having tests done to find out whats going on and i dont want to lose her :cry:

i need to go to work but dont want to leave her :cry:

shes so nervous and scared this afternoon tail puffed up and slinking around :cry::cry:
Maybe she just senses that you’re nervous. Think of a pack of animals (her kitty ancestors). If one is nervous, it’s likely there’s a predator coming. Time to hide! You’re her pack, so she’s “listening” to your nervousness.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Didn't realise it was called derealisation

I think I've been through this without even realising

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Maybe she just senses that you’re nervous. Think of a pack of animals (her kitty ancestors). If one is nervous, it’s likely there’s a predator coming. Time to hide! You’re her pack, so she’s “listening” to your nervousness.
I went to work and she seems much more relaxed now so i think you was right

and i'm a dumbass

E

EstherRose94

lol no you’re not dumb. I didn’t mean it was your fault I just meant she’s probably okay. I’d panic if my cat was acting funny too!!

megirl

megirl

Hi Midnightpheonix, hey you are a truly awesome and empathetic person, you are intelligent and no you are not a dumbass.
How's Willow now

Big hugs to you xx

:grouphug::grouphug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Hi Midnightpheonix, hey you are a truly awesome and empathetic person, you are intelligent and no you are not a dumbass.
How's Willow now

Big hugs to you xx

:grouphug::grouphug:
She's just getting some peace and quiet in a box from Tigger, cause Tigger's being a pain in the arse this morning according to Willow :love:

megirl

megirl

You love willow, both yr pets are so well loved,

Like my boy-dog if anything is wrong with him I am so anxious and worried, its because we love them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3