• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Realistically, what's happiness to you ?

S

skyblue

Without dreaming about unrealistic things,... realistically within your life at this very moment,.. what will bring you happiness ?

T

Twylight

I would say ' Peace of mind '
I'm almost there
I'm no longer afraid of the horrors of psychosis
It would be good if they could design a better medication - and they might yet

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
not having to worry about money and debts.

C

coraline1664

Learning a more effective way of dealing with situations. A slightly less crumpled self esteem. A little more energy and a lot more assertiveness. More time with my friends. An exciting goal and perseverance to go with it. Self sufficiency & earning enough money to live somewhere safe, quiet, maybe even pretty... and not to have to worry about money issues. Continuing with archery lessons after such a long gap. Variation.

Greytabby

Greytabby

That would make me happy... If I could really feel I had value to someone I loved... Like a close friend...

KAT

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya Greytabby

This is a very old thread, would you like to start a new one in eg Depression forum, and tell us a bit about yourself, if you feel that is ok? You are obviously to me, a valuable person and no-one is expendable. xx