• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

realaps worry

F

finetime

just had some friends up up down south wanting to go out at the gay,drugs captl of the mid west plus my Fathers anniversary pass on an as been two days ago with going of lithium and on carpa my harts on my self so to speak :confused: about it all when i party of old i do every thing thats about and i can get my hands on at the time this would lead me back in hospital or death as i not down such for so long and my body cart take ity no more as it takes me so long just for a few lager to come from my body i feel i cart trust my self in this place of sin ... i tend to go other the top with it all..and end up on a mad mission with it all..

F

finetime

o god my spelling is getting worse anyhow am not going its for the best anyhow al just be a bore as i will be thinking about not going over the top all the time,al see them when thay set of back and do there rounds to say by to every one