• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

real thought-broadcasting

A

aster123

how come ur famiy doesnt anymore
i dont know but its a blessing at least im comfy with my thoughts being private from my family and relatives and i feel more relaxed at home, not only them others cant hear my thoughts anymore but (a big but *wink*) some can still hear my thoughts just not them and the others

A

aster123

well then i guess im pretty imaginative *wink*

A

aster123

im going back on this forum when something happens like changes or strange things about my affliction, Gosh i hope its gone forever

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sometimes people find comfort in keeping that to themselves , but in my experience I had to make agreements with the individuals in person in order for the thought broadcasting to stop... the agreements were honored. But I hear what you're saying and you would just rather not hear them at all , that's what most of us are wanting but we are having a hard time expressing ourselves to achieve permanent silence.
Sorry, can I ask if the individuals you had to negotiate with were the ones subjecting you to this treatment? could I ask if you were being gang stalked by these individuals and managed to get the network to stop the harassment? Sorry, this post is weird, just I am aware of some things.

EdEd

EdEd

They were not gang stalkers , they all suffered from the same type of uncertainties of who the voices were and there was great confusion.. there was drug use , which makes your thoughts go beserk... automatically no exceptions.. but I went to these people in person and we spoke words about what was happening to us , and we were able to come to the resolution that we no longer wanted to hear each others thoughts.. we agreed to this in person... I followed up this agreement by sending them modified cease and desist letters for cyberstalking... which closely can be interpreted to suit the outcome that we desired. Never heard from them since in the mind and we are able to speak to one another in public without fearing that we would hear one another's thoughts.

EdEd

EdEd

They all desired the same silent outcome , we all didn't want to hear the sounds of each others thoughts and now we dont. It was absolutely incredible the outcome was phenomenal, and I couldn't of asked for a better resolve.

EdEd

EdEd

We lived very close together also , so we all were in the same little environment in the apartment complex . We all have moved our separate ways , and have each achieved our silences I would like to believe...

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you for answering my question, it's still very interesting though, there's not much in it.

EdEd

EdEd

I hope I answered your question , but gang stalking is a misconception and in my person opinion comes down to personal choices... if you do illegal psycho-active drugs then you hear bad obnoxious douchebag-like things.. you refrain for doing illegal things your thoughts are generally cleaner and calmer.. it's the way of the land here atleast.

Y

Yoshi 663682

Hey can anybody tell me who the voices are because I hear them talk negative all day but their is no accent to it fir all I know I could be talking to a evil entity please tell me your experiences with voices I need to know

EdEd

EdEd

Hey can anybody tell me who the voices are because I hear them talk negative all day but their is no accent to it fir all I know I could be talking to a evil entity please tell me your experiences with voices I need to know
So , you're not wanting to be Telepathic is what I gather from what you're saying... I cant tell you who the voices are because I lack the necessary information/data to deduce such a thing. It's not an evil entity at all , in my personal opinion.. take the negative thoughts and make them positive.. that's the only way.. they make fun of you... make fun of yourself... completely and utterly disarming to the voices.

M

MindHunter07

Honestly I find it difficult to prove telepathy real with the current science we have along with the fact that it can't physically manifest by logical comparison of the brain by means of detecting through the system. I just need a better description of how anyone interested in discussing thought broadcasting by the brain. What did you do before it begin to trigger on it's own would be the better question.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i don't know but its a blessing at least I'm comfy with my thoughts being private from my family and relatives and i feel more relaxed at home, not only them others can't hear my thoughts anymore but (a big but *wink*) some can still hear my thoughts just not them and the others
Hello, Aster123 I have these experiences as well, and what I have found by studying it very closely is that a person's actual thoughts and inner speech are not the same thing, thoughts are not always like a running commentary about what you are doing or focusing on. It is not what you are saying to 'voices' in response, nor is it always registered within your conscious awareness.
So in theory, what we are in fact describing is subvocalization broadcasting, imagine you were hooked up to a B.A.N network ( Body. Area, Networks, this is basically like Bluetooth)
And we were unconsensually transmitting our inner speech/babble ( as most of it is in fact babble) though we are only partially aware of this so causes us some embarrassment and confusion as we can't fully understand what's happening. Is this sort of what you are all sort of experiencing on a daily basis. It would be great to hear some feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
EdEd

EdEd

What if the reason we hear stuff is so we dont constantly visually hallucinate? Is a theory of mine , so we dont have constant visions...