real thought-broadcasting

S

sh25025

I have to disagree with you regarding selected few will hear the thoughts. Everyone hear my thoughts. Some of them accept that fact and tell me that "We hear you" while other doesn't tell me that but whispering.

S

sh25025

There is a device to translate brainwave to action such as typing or controlling a unit. It has been demo many times at international conferences. I am only go up one level trying to research a device that translate brainwave to speech. I did have a team of me (before I have this sht) to assemble a device to translate measured brainwave to speech. Unfortunately it is not a success.

If you read bible, human brain and thoughts are sacred. Thus, it makes me believe that because I do a research on something sacred. Thus, the karma bite me back and make everyone hear my thoughts now without a machine. It feel like a curse to me.

Here is a link for brainwave to typing:
ThynkWare Typist - typing with your thoughts - a new brainwave system - YouTube

Here is a link for brainwave to action:
TED Talk: Tan Le: A headset that reads your brainwaves | TED Talk

P

paltasLt

So far i know electromagnetic waves have no effect on this, cause i was examined with electroencafalogram device, and there was no change or any out of limt waves detected (even when i tried to make my state to transfer my thoughts that time), anyway when i was taken out of that device i noticed that doctors was somehow affected and in different mood, didnt dare to ask if they saw something, just asked them when i get my brain results. I dont know, maybe there is different kind of waves that transfer your thoughts or our technologies just cant detect them atm. Maybe some of you have history with epilepsy or similiar illness?

S

sh25025

For me, I don't have any epilepsy or similar illness. The only things I have in my childhood is i'm ill and drink antibiotics. However, I don't believe in this case. As it does not happen in my childhood, did not happen in my teenager and adult phase. It just happen now. Some people told me that it might be the effect of cefuroxime combined with clarithromycin (2 antibiotics have broad range). However, I don't believe this as I used both before and nothing happen. It just happened in a few seconds right after an event happen.

S

sh25025

Overall it is a curse to me. Everything I think, people hear it. Every single person. Once I think bad thoughts, people looks at me strangely

S

sh25025

This is like a curse. Absolutely a curse. There is a period of time everything is fine in between the first time I hear voice. Then everything becomes silences. I tried to date a chic in the "peace time". I think I will buy a Mercedes and may get a house. She doesn't hear it. No one hear it. Then suddenly, one crazy day, I think "she does not like me", "she likes him". All madness come again. It surpasses my deduction and logical thinking. If everyone hear me then how come at the time I think I will buy a Mercedes and a house, no one shows any reactions. I did not hear any voices. Then when I think "she does not like me", "she likes him"; everything starts again. Everyone hears my thoughts again. Feel like these are a cursing word and that chic is a "you cannot touch it".

S

sh25025

I don't know with this weird sht. I feel like I just want to stay at home and sleep instead going anywhere. The voices inside my head and other stuffs drives me nut.

P

paltasLt

Sorry man, i dont hear voices in my head or similiar things(at least i think so), but people's reaction to my mind drives me crazy too a lot of time, it feels like if i feel good they feel it too or dont react at all, but if i feel bad or insecure it will crush you like a wave, and there will be no understanding. Sometimes i think do they have faith or something to understand other's problem and not react like an animal, at least we have thinking mind ffs. I suggest you go somewhere else to free your mind or make some goals for a few days a head, it helps for me a bit.

S

sh25025

I got hit by both voices in my head and reality. Reality people mumbling dislike about the thought I have. Voices keeps saying "shut up, you are an azzhole" every time I think something. I drives me nut

hopefulthinking

hopefulthinking

Thanks. Ive been trying to meditate but I always end up in conversations with the voices. As to the psychic shield, it really does work for me. I'm just having a hard time keeping it up. But it does physically drain me. I'm hoping I can build up my technique with time. Would you have any suggestions?

Returncc

Returncc

I have to disagree with you regarding selected few will hear the thoughts. Everyone hear my thoughts. Some of them accept that fact and tell me that "We hear you" while other doesn't tell me that but whispering.
That is huge, do you have enough money for a solicitor or lawyer to get affidavits from them?

the ones who are whispering are either polite or freaked out over telepathy. persue them
with evidence of testimonial records.

P

PrayBibleLive!

Thanks. Ive been trying to meditate but I always end up in conversations with the voices. As to the psychic shield, it really does work for me. I'm just having a hard time keeping it up. But it does physically drain me. I'm hoping I can build up my technique with time. Would you have any suggestions?
You might wanna be careful with the dated presidential motivational quotes and slogans -- that sounds a little racist. Love you.

Last edited by a moderator:
embleton

embleton

I'm here broadcasting to twelve telepathically. We are fighting a war, it is across a world. Whoever is listening should understand we are powerful. It is our way to control structural reality, we also have other abilities to protect this world from disaster.

We lay lines below the earth in anticipation that future events will destroy a world. These worlds are linked with power using metastable energy. That power will raise life above the earth when nukes are fired, hovering entities across the planet, whilst the mess is cleaned up, life will see a blink of time.

Get ready for that time soon...

embleton

embleton

I'm God on this earth and am here for those living with mental illnesses, to show that I'll stand up and be counted with a mental illness, and see if the governments abuse me. Stigma and discrimination must stop immediately, or that time will come soon..., for a disaster for I'm mad as hell!

A

Altitude25

Does anyone find people get angry when your thoughts are positive? It makes it hard to keep positive when these people are trying to control you.

I have found certain techniques to 'ignore' them. But it usually results in violence on my behalf though I have never acted on it, thank God.

Is there any way to stop this mind boggling business to stop or are we stuck with it forever...

Last edited:
A

Altitude25

The fact that people are rotten tomatoes already makes me think this crap 'thought broadcasting' will never end. I just hate everyone now there all playing games and nothing will stop them apart from death..

hopefulthinking

hopefulthinking

Well now. Maybe if you weren't being an ass and interpreting it I a negative way it might actually have some good advice in there instead of this rasict mumbo-jumbo... Come on now, seriously?

hopefulthinking

hopefulthinking

What I've learned is your never gonna please them. Just be yourself and if you piss off people along the way. Screw it, it's just a feeling and they'll get over it.... Eventually ��lol

K

ken ip

peoples say me crazy as i saying words all day but i have not say anything used mouth in fact. This psychic phenomenons happened since about 1.5 year ago.

Last edited: