real thought-broadcasting

C

corta

Hello. I am a real thought broadcaster.
My thougts and five senses are transmitted to people around me for real, like uncontrollable telepathy.
It is not thought-broadcasting in schizophrenia. Medications for schizophrenia haven't worked for me. Do you have any idea how to cure it?
I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

For me haldol helps with that. I take 20mg a day. Also I sometimes imagine a shield of psychic energy around me and that helps keep people from reading my mind. Its physically draining to keep the shield up. I only use that when I'm having really bad thoughts and I can't let anyone hear them.

N

NeatMonster

Something I learned from a book I read about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy was to challenge beliefs like this directly. Whether you believe it's happening wholeheartedly or whether you just suspect that you might be doing it doesn't really matter. What matters is that you challenge it straight away in the most direct way that you can, no matter how convincing it seems. It shows that a lot of the time things we think to be cast iron realities and certainties are just very convincing beliefs that aren't supported by the wider reality. I know how that sounds and I know how convincing it is when you think like that; believe me I've thought that very same thing hundreds, if not thousands, of times myself. Nonetheless one basis of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approach is to challenge beliefs directly; no matter how much faith we place in them.

Next time you categorically know that the guy at the store is reading your thoughts just ask him directly, without hesitation, to tell you what you're thinking at that moment. If he knows then he'll be able to tell you, right? Similarly, you said that you broadcast all five senses to others. If you are broadcasting an electric tingling sensation in your fingertips to a cashier in Walmart or Asda then just ask her straight away what sensation she's experiencing in her fingers. If you're truly broadcasting those things to her then she'll answer in the affirmative. If she doesn't know what you're talking about however, then that challenges the belief that you are having ... you can't very well continue to fundamentally believe that the guy at the store is reading your thoughts if he hasn't the first clue what to tell you when asked what you're thinking, can you? Challenging things in this way might get you some funny looks on occasion, but the funny looks themselves should also confirm that what we sometimes believe to be absolute certainties about our individual experiences are sometimes just very convincing beliefs that don't have a solid basis when scrutinised closely. It does work quite well under a lot of circumstances and soon leads to a point where you start to question the authenticity of those beliefs when they arise rather than automatically believing them to be absolutely true without testing them.

It's worked for me a number of times; even when I've been absolutely certain that something I was thinking was being intercepted by, and broadcast to, others.

Hope that helps in some small way.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Only trouble with your advice Neat is that nobody ever admits to being able to read your thoughts or that telepathy happens and is real,so even if you ask someone they will always say no I can't tell you what is on your mind,it is an unspoken rule not to talk about it.So sorry in my opinion your advice won't help with stopping others reading your thoughts or challenging our own belief that others are doing it!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

corta

thank you for answering. has haldol been helpful to stop your thoughts really being broadcasted? for me,
Blonanserin has worked once or twice to stop my thoughts broadcasted. but it occured again. should i take Blonanserin again? what do you think about Qigong or spiritual healing to cure this disease? I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Yes haldol helps me. I don't feel like I'm thought broadcasting anymore. I have never heard of blonanserin it could be helpful but I don't know. I think meditation is a beneficial thing to do. Maybe talk to your psychiatrist about starting haldol. Hang in there.

N

NeatMonster

Only trouble with your advice Neat is that nobody ever admits to being able to read your thoughts or that telepathy happens and is real,so even if you ask someone they will always say no I can't tell you what is on your mind,it is an unspoken rule not to talk about it.So sorry in my opinion your advice won't help with stopping others reading your thoughts or challenging our own belief that others are doing it!
If it is an 'unspoken rule' between people who can read your thoughts that no-one ever admits to being able to read your thoughts, that implies that there is complicity. That somehow those who can read your thoughts are on one side and those whose thoughts are being read are on the other. This unspoken rule implies that all those who have the ability to read your thoughts are conspiring to do so whilst denying that ability to you. Are you suggesting that only a handful of people are able to read your thoughts or are you suggesting that many thousands of people are able to read your thoughts. How big is the assumed network of complicity or conspiracy in your opinion?

Also, how do you know that nobody ever admits to being able to do it? Where did you get that knowledge from? Is it an assumption or is it somehow provable?

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have experienced it strongly but I think I am often just experiencing it mildly like now, but don't realise it most of the time.

I do believe psychic phenomena and empaths who can feel other peoples feelings etc.

But there are not many of these people around.

Maybe you could ask people if they are an empath as they might be more likely to admit to that as it is seen as a positive thing.

But I believe I am what they call an empath. There is a reason for it. It is to help people.

Psychics are very spiritual people. I don't trust them all.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If it is an 'unspoken rule' between people who can read your thoughts that no-one ever admits to being able to read your thoughts, that implies that there is complicity. That somehow those who can read your thoughts are on one side and those whose thoughts are being read are on the other. This unspoken rule implies that all those who have the ability to read your thoughts are conspiring to do so whilst denying that ability to you. Are you suggesting that only a handful of people are able to read your thoughts or are you suggesting that many thousands of people are able to read your thoughts. How big is the assumed network of complicity or conspiracy in your opinion?

Also, how do you know that nobody ever admits to being able to do it? Where did you get that knowledge from? Is it an assumption or is it somehow provable?
It is just the way it is,have you experienced thought reading and broadcasting yourself,if not don't make out you know anything about it,if you have then you obviously didn't learn all there is to know about the experience,you can't go about learning about it like it is an empirical science project it is a psychic phenomenum for God's sake!

N

NeatMonster

It is just the way it is,have you experienced thought reading and broadcasting yourself,if not don't make out you know anything about it,if you have then you obviously didn't learn all there is to know about the experience,you can't go about learning about it like it is an empirical science project it is a psychic phenomenum for God's sake!
I've experienced it multiple times, yes ... I wouldn't suggest that I haven't. I know how convincing it was when I experienced it. I didn't once claim to know all there was to know about the experience, but I'm not the one making definitive claims about it; you are. All I'm asking you to do is back up those claims with some kind of rationale or reasoning that stands up to scrutiny. I've experienced it many times, as you have, as a lot of people here have. The difference is those other people are not making the claims about it that you are. If you're going to make definitive claims about anything there will be people who want to know why you think that, how you came to that decision and what information you used to come to that decision. The reply you have given here addresses none of those things. You yourself have stated;

'you can't go about learning about it like it is an empirical science project it is a psychic phenomenum for God's sake!'

If you can't attempt to learn about it in a conventional way then where did you learn ...

a; no-one that can do it admits to being able to do it
b; that there is an unspoken rule about not divulging the ability to people who can't

You've made some definitive statements about the phenomenon. All I have done is offer some advice on challenging what I believe to be assumptions, rather than facts.

I make a distinction between what I experience when psychotic and what I experience when relatively well. Lots of convincing things occur when you are in grip of psychosis ... lots of things seem to make absolute sense. When the psychosis is over however most people see these things differently, as do I. I'm not debating the existence of psychic phenomenon; I'm simply asking you to illustrate where your certainty about the 'facts' come from.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've experienced it multiple times, yes ... I wouldn't suggest that I haven't. I know how convincing it was when I experienced it. I didn't once claim to know all there was to know about the experience, but I'm not the one making definitive claims about it; you are. All I'm asking you to do is back up those claims with some kind of rationale or reasoning that stands up to scrutiny. I've experienced it many times, as you have, as a lot of people here have. The difference is those other people are not making the claims about it that you are. If you're going to make definitive claims about anything there will be people who want to know why you think that, how you came to that decision and what information you used to come to that decision. The reply you have given here addresses none of those things. You yourself have stated;

'you can't go about learning about it like it is an empirical science project it is a psychic phenomenum for God's sake!'

If you can't attempt to learn about it in a conventional way then where did you learn ...

a; no-one that can do it admits to being able to do it
b; that there is an unspoken rule about not divulging the ability to people who can't

You've made some definitive statements about the phenomenon. All I have done is offer some advice on challenging what I believe to be assumptions, rather than facts.

I make a distinction between what I experience when psychotic and what I experience when relatively well. Lots of convincing things occur when you are in grip of psychosis ... lots of things seem to make absolute sense. When the psychosis is over however most people see these things differently, as do I. I'm not debating the existence of psychic phenomenon; I'm simply asking you to illustrate where your certainty about the 'facts' come from.
Yeah but how come you don't know if you have experienced it is what I don't get?
It it not assumptions I am making,I have verified it through experience,if you don't know I don't see why I should give you the heads up.You are not at school or university,this is real life esoteric.Learn it yourself!

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yeah but how come you don't know if you have experienced it is what I don't get?
It it not assumptions I am making,I have verified it through experience,if you don't know I don't see why I should give you the heads up.You are not at school or university,this is real life esoteric.Learn it yourself!
i agree with NeatMonster, where psychosis is involved things do become more questionable. & paranormal areas are Not clear cut.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Agree with whoever you like,just don't expect me to look up to you when you lack knowledge and only know about stuff from what you've read in books or have limited experience of it,or have only experienced it when in psychosis.I was practising and using telepathy and knowing about it long before I was delusional of psychotic.There are secret societies that practice it.

N

NeatMonster

When I experienced it Nikita, I was absolutely convinced that it was a real and tangible phenomenon. I have experienced it many times and it always feels that way, without fail. Nonetheless, when I'm able I question the validity and reality of my experiences; I subject them to the best scrutiny that I'm able in order to ascertain if they truly were real in the wider, consensual sense that everyone would readily acknowledge or whether they simply appeared real under the influence of psychosis.

Psychic phenomenon in and of itself is not something that I readily dismiss. I have an active interest in the subject. Part of keeping that interest healthy and informed however is doing my best to draw a line between subjective and objective where possible. I'm not disputing the power or meaning of your personal experiences Nikita, I'm simply offering a means of challenging those experiences for people who want to tackle the underlying reality/unreality of the experience.

You will remember that my initial post here, the one you took objection to, was not aimed at you in the slightest; you do not wish to question the meaning and reality you have come to accept from your experiences, and that is your choice. The person to whom I responded was asking for ideas and or help to deal with the phenomenon. Therefore my initial post is aimed at the person who started the thread. Had you have approached me on the subject a; your line of inquiry would have been different to begin with and b; my answer would have been entirely different in some regards as it would have been tailored to you and your individual circumstances. I can see that you do not wish to question the validity of your own experiences with psychic phenomenon, and that's your choice Nikita; we're all different after all. If you're going to question the advice I've offered someone else however, then I'm going to come back and ask you more about your beliefs; as I have done in my following posts here. If you don't want to 'give me the heads up' as you put it, that's your choice.

One thing I would say about that choice of wording however is this. If you feel that you can 'teach me' about the esoteric then you really are mistaken. Try me if you like, but I'm good at arguing just like you are Nikita ... it could be a long and frustrating thread.

N

NeatMonster

Agree with whoever you like,just don't expect me to look up to you when you lack knowledge and only know about stuff from what you've read in books or have limited experience of it,or have only experienced it when in psychosis.I was practising and using telepathy and knowing about it long before I was delusional of psychotic.There are secret societies that practice it.
You were practising and using and knowing about telepathy, yet you never needed to consult any reference material or books on the subject? You just somehow 'knew'. Some innate gift that you mastered without any guidance or instruction, right?

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Everybody just needs to calm the fuck down. Lol j/k. Debate is a good thing. For what it's worth I can see both sides. There are things which cannot be explained. For those things there are no reference books and must be learned thru experience. There are also things that can be explained and there is reference material. In my opinion my psychic phenomenons that I've experienced are likely delusions. Not to say yours are or not.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You were practising and using and knowing about telepathy, yet you never needed to consult any reference material or books on the subject? You just somehow 'knew'. Some innate gift that you mastered without any guidance or instruction, right?
I was born psychic.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
When I experienced it Nikita, I was absolutely convinced that it was a real and tangible phenomenon. I have experienced it many times and it always feels that way, without fail. Nonetheless, when I'm able I question the validity and reality of my experiences; I subject them to the best scrutiny that I'm able in order to ascertain if they truly were real in the wider, consensual sense that everyone would readily acknowledge or whether they simply appeared real under the influence of psychosis.

Psychic phenomenon in and of itself is not something that I readily dismiss. I have an active interest in the subject. Part of keeping that interest healthy and informed however is doing my best to draw a line between subjective and objective where possible. I'm not disputing the power or meaning of your personal experiences Nikita, I'm simply offering a means of challenging those experiences for people who want to tackle the underlying reality/unreality of the experience.

You will remember that my initial post here, the one you took objection to, was not aimed at you in the slightest; you do not wish to question the meaning and reality you have come to accept from your experiences, and that is your choice. The person to whom I responded was asking for ideas and or help to deal with the phenomenon. Therefore my initial post is aimed at the person who started the thread. Had you have approached me on the subject a; your line of inquiry would have been different to begin with and b; my answer would have been entirely different in some regards as it would have been tailored to you and your individual circumstances. I can see that you do not wish to question the validity of your own experiences with psychic phenomenon, and that's your choice Nikita; we're all different after all. If you're going to question the advice I've offered someone else however, then I'm going to come back and ask you more about your beliefs; as I have done in my following posts here. If you don't want to 'give me the heads up' as you put it, that's your choice.

One thing I would say about that choice of wording however is this. If you feel that you can 'teach me' about the esoteric then you really are mistaken. Try me if you like, but I'm good at arguing just like you are Nikita ... it could be a long and frustrating thread.
I wouldn't bother trying to teach you anything and I certainly couldn't tolerate a long thread just talking to you,your manner and tone are frustrating to me.I replied to you and the advice you gave because in my view it contained errors in fact,That is all!Why you have to write a long winded verbose preachy speech about it all I don't know.Look if you don't like me correcting what I see as an error in guidance just ignore it and me!I can't be bothered to have you draw me into irrelevant arguments.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nothing wrong with reading, self education & learning, & that doesn't mean that people who improve themselves in such ways don't also have personal experience of things.

i do consider myself psychic in ways as some others here do.

i'd question how advanced someone is who also adheres to a fixed exoteric religion/Belief system, but what do i know.

S

spiritfriend

Hello. I am a real thought broadcaster.
My thougts and five senses are transmitted to people around me for real, like uncontrollable telepathy.
It is not thought-broadcasting in schizophrenia. Medications for schizophrenia haven't worked for me. Do you have any idea how to cure it?
I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks.
I used to have these beliefs. I even thought a store I was in had somehow connected to my ipod because they were playing a song that I have on my ipod. It freaked me out.
One medication that helped with my paranoia was Latuda. Before that, I was so scared I couldn't even get out of bed. Have you tried Latuda?
One thing I would do was ask myself if people could really read my thoughts. So I would try to relax and ask myself something like: "Do you really believe that person can read your thoughts? And even if they could, what are they going to do with it? Nothing, right? It seems like they're just going on with their day. Too busy dealing with their own problems to worry about me." And even though it was hard to kind of talk to myself about such things, it helped me slowly hold onto reality (even for a moment) and I calmed down a little. I find that opening up to others about it helps a little. My mom always finds a way to calm me down.
Anyway, I really hope you find something that works for you. Good luck.