Ready to kill myself

Zardos

Zardos

Because co-writing, by its very nature, is a collaborative process. Which means the opposite of being alone.
There's a million and one things you can do with a partner.. Some of them allot more satisfying than writing a book. Which do you want more.. To write a book or not be alone ? I think you are being too specific.. You gotta meet the God's half way

B

blipsycat

There's a million and one things you can do with a partner.. Some of them allot more satisfying than writing a book. Which do you want more.. To write a book or not be alone ? I think you are being too specific.. You gotta meet the God's half way
So, basically, my entire reason for living will never happen :(

Zardos

Zardos

Never say never... But maybe you could shoot a bit lower in the mean time.. Something more easily obtainable.. We all have our dreams that go unfulfilled (believe me)....you end up having to make the best of what you can get.. Its the difference between your 'wants' and 'needs'... Learn to settle.. I suppose.

B

blipsycat

Never say never... But maybe you could shoot a bit lower in the mean time.. Something more easily obtainable.. We all have our dreams that go unfulfilled (believe me)....you end up having to make the best of what you can get.. Its the difference between your 'wants' and 'needs'... Learn to settle.. I suppose.
so my dream will never come true :( all the more reason to end my life :(

Last edited by a moderator:
B

blipsycat

No one is saying it'll never happen.. You just got to figure out a way to live without it until it does
I can't. I LITERALLY care about nothing else. And I never will.

tjola

tjola

Wow you come across very intense and angry. I think you need to stop having ago at the world for “no caring about you” you’re your own problem and solution, I think you should address your issue of not wanting to be alone before you do anything.

B

blipsycat

Wow you come across very intense and angry. I think you need to stop having ago at the world for “no caring about you” you’re your own problem and solution, I think you should address your issue of not wanting to be alone before you do anything.
So do you hate me too?

P

Plums

Lets say you find your co writer and write the best novel ever... then what? Will your life be whole and stop the way you feel now?

If you constantly think you will never be happy until you fullfil your dream then you will never be happy.

If your dream is to write a novel, once the novel has been written you will set yourself a new dream, and be un happy until you suceed at that dream too, and so on and so forth.

Try to focus on what you have now, you like to write and can do so at any point in time, who cares if it doesn't turn out good, enjoy the writing part and learn what you can do differently for your next novel.

Have you tried a match making site? You can meet new people based on your hobbies and interests, I am sure there will be plenty of people on there with an interest in writing.

It sucks that your parents are anti gay but just think for every 1 homophobic person there are a million normal people who don't judge people on their sexuality.

tjola

tjola

I don’t hate anybody, and certainly somebody I don’t know. I just think you’re blaming the world for your problems. I think you need to dig deeper in yourself and help yourself. The world doesn’t give a s**t, you’ve got to be your own medicine.

B

blipsycat

Lets say you find your co writer and write the best novel ever... then what? Will your life be whole and stop the way you feel now?

If you constantly think you will never be happy until you fullfil your dream then you will never be happy.

If your dream is to write a novel, once the novel has been written you will set yourself a new dream, and be un happy until you suceed at that dream too, and so on and so forth.

Try to focus on what you have now, you like to write and can do so at any point in time, who cares if it doesn't turn out good, enjoy the writing part and learn what you can do differently for your next novel.

Have you tried a match making site? You can meet new people based on your hobbies and interests, I am sure there will be plenty of people on there with an interest in writing.

It sucks that your parents are anti gay but just think for every 1 homophobic person there are a million normal people who don't judge people on their sexuality.
I am done with romance. I am not emotionally stable enough to handle it. :( And I live in small town Texas. The bigots outnumber the decent people here about a million to one. :(

If we ever finished the novel, we'd move on to another idea. I have several :(

Zardos

Zardos

no.. i don't hate you... I know nobody likes the hospital but its better than killing yourself.

Zardos

Zardos

Emotional pain isn't worth killing yourself over.. Its so transient.. Your situation could change overnight

B

blipsycat

Emotional pain isn't worth killing yourself over.. Its so transient.. Your situation could change overnight
it won't. At least not for the better. I've been suicidal for over a decade.