Ready to kill myself

B

blipsycat

I'm sorry about that. It must be frustrating. There are some good gay writers out there "amber dawn" and "Kaitlin kiernan". Amber was in the sex trade and is now free and living a great life.
The person doesn't need to be LGBT to be my co-writer. Just not a bigoted scumbag.

G

goodgollymiss

Placebo seems like a good gay band that sees the scary parts of life

G

goodgollymiss

I'm sorry about generalizing. I am always told to be more sensitive

G

goodgollymiss

My pills are kicking in and I am getting sleepy. Goodnight. All the best

Zardos

Zardos

I did try. It ended horribly, with me feeling even more suicidal. Both because I was alone, and because what I wrote was so awful...
You should keep on plugging away at it... Writing is notoriously difficult to do... Loads of people would like to be a writer but its so hard to break through... I guess the secret is to enjoy the writing part.. Don't focus so much on being successful at it....

B

blipsycat

You should keep on plugging away at it... Writing is notoriously difficult to do... Loads of people would like to be a writer but its so hard to break through... I guess the secret is to enjoy the writing part.. Don't focus so much on being successful at it....
I still can't stand being alone. And I'm not looking for money or fame, at all, but if the story will be shit, why bother writing it?

Zardos

Zardos

I still can't stand being alone. And I'm not looking for money or fame, at all, but if the story will be shit, why bother writing it?
You've got to believe in yourself more... look at Fifty Shades of Grey or Harry Potter... they're both shit but the masses loved 'em

B

blipsycat

You've got to believe in yourself more... look at Fifty Shades of Grey or Harry Potter... they're both shit but the masses loved 'em
They're far better than anything I could make. And I told you, I'm not interested in money or fame. I'm only interested in telling the story the best it can be, and not being lonely.

Zardos

Zardos

They're far better than anything I could make. And I told you, I'm not interested in money or fame. I'm only interested in telling the story the best it can be, and not being lonely.
who is to say what is good or bad ? and why do you think co-writing will help you feel less alone ?

B

blipsycat

who is to say what is good or bad ? and why do you think co-writing will help you feel less alone ?
Because co-writing, by its very nature, is a collaborative process. Which means the opposite of being alone.