Ready to commit suicide

B

blipsycat

I'm ready to kill myself. I simply can't take the pain of existance anymore. EVERYONE i have EVER cared about has abandoned me. Nobody even pretends to care about me anymore, not for a single second. I will be alone forever. And I would rather be dead than alone. And my only dream in life is dead. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
letmein

letmein

I'm ready to kill myself. I simply can't take the pain of existance anymore. EVERYONE i have EVER cared about has abandoned me. Nobody even pretends to care about me anymore, not for a single second. I will be alone forever. And I would rather be dead than alone. And my only dream in life is dead. :(
hey sorry you are going through this....

please please talk to someone you can phone Contact us | Samaritans

they will listen and offer good help

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rebeca1

Please read life after death sincentiffic in hearing voices forum

R

Rusalochka

Don't do it. I've been through feeling suicidal + suicide attempts and even though my life is still crap, I'm glad I didn't die. Life is filled with beauty and adventures. It sounds cheesy, but it's true. It's just hard to realize when you're going through depression. What you need is time to heal. You need to treat yourself well and with love. Suicide won't help at all. Therapy is a good idea. If you can take therapy, I would try that out. I don't like medications because it made my life worse, so maybe trying natural stuff could work? At least that's what I've been trying out as a get off of my meds.

Last edited:
I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I am so sorry. I wish you weren't so alone and suicidal. Please don't commit suicide. Maybe you can go out and make friends? I made friends when I started going to mental health groups. You can too. :hug::hug::hug: