Ready to commit suicide

B

blipsycat

EVERYONE I care about abandons me. My final two "friends" in the world finally abandoned me and told me to kill myself. So not only am I alone forever, but my ONLY dream in life is finally dead. I'm ready to die. Goodbye forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

blipsycat

I've tried the stupid hotlines countless times. They don't help at all. No phone number can replace the people I need so much :(

B

blipsycat

Why? Life is nothing but unending pain and I have nothing to live for.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Suicide scares me because of the possibility of going to Hell. :panic: Not worth eternal suffering.

B

blipsycat

There is no Heaven, there is no afterlife, you just rot in a hole in the ground. And that seems a lot better than what I go through on a daily basis.

Zardos

Zardos

EVERYONE I care about abandons me. My final two "friends" in the world finally abandoned me and told me to kill myself. So not only am I alone forever, but my ONLY dream in life is finally dead. I'm ready to die. Goodbye forever.
There has been hopeless points in my life where I have been genuinely suicidal and once I came very very close...
You just got to try and hang in there.. And try to pull out of this dive.. Things will get better.. in time

Hang in there ;)

S

silly me

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What the hell?

Blipsycat, come on.. If anyone tells you to kill yourself, they are not, and were not your friends!

Repeat..

They were NOT your friends!

Seriously! Who on earth would turn around and tell a FRIEND to kill themselves?

Come on Blipsy THINK, before you do what they've said.. THINK!!!

No one in their right mind would tell another human being to do that. So, obviously, they were not in their right mind. Period.

Don't do this, Blipsycat. These people are not worth dying over. They sound like a couple of hood boogers..

You are so much better than that..

And you deserve better friends than that!!

S

silly me

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Are you sure about that mate?
I'm very sure of it..

Heaven is a fairy tale, and Hell is "other people"..

These "other people" are why we're trying to talk Blipsy out of this situation.. but thank you for asking.

B

blipsycat

What the hell?

Blipsycat, come on.. If anyone tells you to kill yourself, they are not, and were not your friends!

Repeat..

They were NOT your friends!

Seriously! Who on earth would turn around and tell a FRIEND to kill themselves?

Come on Blipsy THINK, before you do what they've said.. THINK!!!

No one in their right mind would tell another human being to do that. So, obviously, they were not in their right mind. Period.

Don't do this, Blipsycat. These people are not worth dying over. They sound like a couple of hood boogers..

You are so much better than that..

And you deserve better friends than that!!
It's my own fault for being such a horrible person. :( I made them hate me by being such a terrible person.

H

hongli

Or maybe you just need the right person to vent to? Someone who is a true friend will be willing to listen to you and let you vent out all of your anger and frustration and not react defensively to you. Maybe you just need the right kind of person to be there for you?

What happened? Would you mind telling us?

B

blipsycat

Or maybe you just need the right person to vent to? Someone who is a true friend will be willing to listen to you and let you vent out all of your anger and frustration and not react defensively to you. Maybe you just need the right kind of person to be there for you?

What happened? Would you mind telling us?
They had agreed to be my co-writer for novels months ago. One of them refused to talk about it except once, while the other had talked with me about ideas many, many times. This week, both said they no longer cared about the promises they made, and would rather die than be with me another second. :(

DanL15000

DanL15000

What kind of novels do you want to write blipsycat?

I like to write but it seems like the better I do the more it takes out of me. So I only play at it.

But I am very interested in hearing about your ideas. I'll bet they are pretty good.

B

blipsycat

What kind of novels do you want to write blipsycat?

I like to write but it seems like the better I do the more it takes out of me. So I only play at it.

But I am very interested in hearing about your ideas. I'll bet they are pretty good.
I PM'd you :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Depression Forum 9
B Depression Forum 4
L Depression Forum 8
B Depression Forum 19
B Depression Forum 21