• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Read This!!

I

itsbirdy

i dont know if you ever heard this i have ocd but not from the usual things you always hear i have a big ocd and a big big big fear that i will lose my mind.
i'm a funny person that laugh a lot (even i'm not happy) also i dont act like other people always i'm special even in my clothes style always people tell me oh you are crazy!! and i never care about there saying but last night my brother said it and i can see in his face he mean it he really think i'm crazy and i have mental problem!!
i read somewhere that crazy people dont know they are crazy they think there are so normal and i really think i'm ok but i have that fear what if they r right? or what if i lose my mind in the future? i dont do drugs and never ever smoke before! can people really lose there minds with no reason?????? or there is always a reason ??
i'm in a big big fear and for example when i think about something i liked before and now i dont like it i tell my self omg i'm losing my mind or when i noticed that the way i act is so different from before like i was so calm and serious and now i'm 31 and i laugh and act like a 15 years old boy i got that fear of omg im losing my mind i'm becoming an other person.help me can that happen? can people lose there minds without a reason???

A

Alienated

You know most of the most famous camedians are as different, and strange behaving as anyone. They just live it, not hide it.