reaching out..............

letmein

letmein

hi guys, I don't post much because of a few issues.... but i need to reach out. I don't think I'm safe. I have anew S idea and on a pro-S site it says it works very well..

need to get more "stock"

R

Rev11

Hey, just made an account because I saw this. You’ve got a friend here. What do you mean by stock?

letmein

letmein

I am shit. in a shit place.

so many mistake.

on my own again.

can't see much point in it all....

R

Rev11

PM if you wanna talk about it openly. You’re not shit, real shit can’t type. So you’re better than that at least.

Can’t imagine how it is for you, but I can say I relate to being in a super shitty place and the one thing that’s helping me with feeling like there’s a “point” to carrying on is just knowing that things simply can, will and must change and having a vision for how I want them to. And whilst many things are out of control, you’ve gotta focus only on what you CAN control. Imagine a future of how you would like things to change in a positive direction, make plans, write it down in a manageable, realistic way and take it one step at a time.

Whilst that’s not the key to everything, it’s a start, but if you haven’t already, try to seek advice from a professional, they’ll be more use than me or anyone on this forum.

I believe in you friend, even if you don’t! Also, for as long as you want, I WILL REPLY, might take a day or so, but you can expect it to come eventually.

Last edited:
letmein

letmein

PM if you wanna talk about it openly. You’re not shit, real shit can’t type. So you’re better than that at least.

Can’t imagine how it is for you, but I can say I relate to being in a super shitty place and the one thing that’s helping me with feeling like there’s a “point” to carrying on is just knowing that things simply can, will and must change and having a vision for how I want them to. And whilst many things are out of control, you’ve gotta focus only on what you CAN control. Imagine a future of how you would like things to change in a positive direction, make plans, write it down in a manageable, realistic way and take it one step at a time.

Whilst that’s not the key to everything, it’s a start, but if you haven’t already, try to seek advice from a professional, they’ll be more use than me or anyone on this forum.

I believe in you friend, even if you don’t! Also, for as long as you want, I WILL REPLY, might take a day or so, but you can expect it to come eventually.
long day here made it to med time..... just hope sleep comes soon.. only my normal meds guys not saying anything else...

thanks for the total support.

can't do this without you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
letmein Bipolar Forum 10