reaching out....... anyone help?

letmein

letmein

i fell into a big trap this week... my own fault. no excuse from me....

I am in a mess....

if anyone can help?

anyhelp

can't turn to family..

scared

screaming out....

O

OCDguy

Hi there buddy, is it something you are able to talk about on the open forum? If not please feel free to start a private conversation :)

letmein

letmein

hi and thanks....

its been a hard few days... lots of issues with family and friends... one of my best friends who supposrts me is having major issues and has had to take herself away.. I understand but also scared i've lost my safety net there.

Money is a fuck up.... its manic tbh. I am out of cash again and its benefits day.. I ahve kept my car going for another month but no money for fuel so a bit pointless... also no way i can pay my council take for May...

I have CAP seeig me i july.. but thats 7 weeks away.

debt letters today chasing money...

my home, is a disgrace. I ahve no energy to do anything with it, other than set fire to it...... I won't as i'd have o where to live..

my GP called me in yeterday, a safegurdig issue with dwp/esa review. I won't do details here.

my daughter is very lost with me, she doesn't know how to help any more..

it feels a full on disaster is coming my way.

letmein

letmein

today I lost" two people in my life.

one my good friend ele..... she needs to get herself well I made her cry oe day this week, not thinking i spoke of a subject i didn't know would trigger her.. now she has to go away :(

the 2nd one is a bit silly really but still hurt my feelings, a woman I've been talkig to from a dating site, i'd arrnaged to meet her, sent me amessage saying she wasn't feeling it... I get that I'm not everyones cup of tea... but instead of just saying thanks, but no thanks she chose to block me. :( I know i'm being very child like but two losses in 3 hours... how shit do I feel?

letmein

letmein

sorry that was selfish of me
I hope you are ok x
the last thing you are is selfish......

I was OK when I woke up....... but now its liek hell... depression is the worst of all things.............................. I really can't do this much longer.

why does god hate me?

O

ohioeddie

If she blocked you then that is her loss. Think of it like this. When one door closes another one opens. Now you have room to work on yourself. Gotta love yourself before you can love someone else. Everything happens for a reason i believe. Her blocking you before you meet is better than her not showing up to meet you after you've traveled a long distance to meet her right? Try to look on the bright side and be optimistic about it.

I hope all works out for you.

Lots of love from Ohio !