• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

reached my limit

F

Fallen Phoenix

Not sure how much longer I can go anymore. Im very much out of sync with day to day running of things, meds have been stopped due to overdosing. Got therapy to start soon but I dont see how its gonna help. SH is of the scale. I just sit about trying to think of ways to make it easier on my son.

B

balancekeeper

Sorry your feeling Crappy, I hope you can hold it together long enough for the urges to pass and therapy to help.

Please try to stay safe :hug1:

nonotme

nonotme

Not sure how much longer I can go anymore.
I fully can relate to where you are at. I'm think about putting myself to sleep but already over used my sleepers this month and can't do without them, catch 22.

I guess all we can do is struggle on.

take care.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
anything in particular triggered you?
I recently separated with my partner and left my son there due to my unstableness so I know how hard it can be not having them round :( I'm in the same mind about therapy but anything worth a try?
I took an od too and they won't give me more mirt so goin cold turkey on that and they give me citalopram but I dont like it so I stopped that too. Its a weird feeling. I dont particularly suffer with sh anymore but can you try diatraction, mindfulness? I know its a load of BS but you gotta hang in there cause your son wants you around :)
:hug5:

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hope your therapy starts soon and you can get your meds back on track x