• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Reach the spot.

T

'The One'

Some people suffering from mental health issues may have trouble 'reaching the spot'. It is important that all people are able to reach the g-spot, the g-point that makes you feel good. It is a life mission to keep reaching the g-spot that makes you feel good, not only sexually but generally in terms of enjoying things and this is one major problem that people with mental health problems may suffer from...and even many people without many mental health issues too.

Manicandmoody

Manicandmoody

First i must say please forgive me if i come across as rude or insulting, i really dont mean it! I'm intrigued by your post! I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and yes at times in my episodes i lose all interest in sex and anything related, that being said i also have episodes where i'm over keen and like a dog on heat!! I'd like to know where your views on this subject stem from and what made you post this thread?

D

Dollit

I don't think this is just in reference to sex - this seems to be about feeling good, finding something that stimulates the sense of well being we can have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PerpetuallyStuck Other 2