Re introduction

M

Mad Hatter

Founding Member
Hi and good evening. I am reintroducing my self to the group/forum as it's been six (eventful) years since I was last on here. Cannot believe how quickly the time has passed and I hope everyone is at least coping with the adversity poor mental health throws at you.

Briefly then, my name's Dave live in Birmingham and after many ups and mostly downs during the my absence from here I have a new job in mental health and have also relapsed to the point where I have received anew diagnosis and ultimately new meds.

Looking forward to reconnecting with you. Speak soon guys.

Drooo

Drooo

Hi Dave.

Can I ask what your diagnosis is and what it was before? I'd also like to hear how you ended up getting to work in mental health.

Midnight.Panda

Midnight.Panda

Hey Dave. Welcome back :) I am also interested in knowing about how you ended up getting work in mental health.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Hi and good evening. I am reintroducing my self to the group/forum as it's been six (eventful) years since I was last on here. Cannot believe how quickly the time has passed and I hope everyone is at least coping with the adversity poor mental health throws at you.

Briefly then, my name's Dave live in Birmingham and after many ups and mostly downs during the my absence from here I have a new job in mental health and have also relapsed to the point where I have received anew diagnosis and ultimately new meds.

Looking forward to reconnecting with you. Speak soon guys.
Wow 2007 that's the earliest date I've seen anybody join. I hope you don't mind me saying but I recognize your picture, possibly from another site lol.

Anyway welcome back.

E

exyz

:welcome:
Hi Dave,
I was here before with a different name, I do remember you:)
You did some amazing bicycle restoring if I recall.
Lovely you remembered us all:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 1
V Introduce Yourself 1
V Introduce Yourself 2
Libraryman Introduce Yourself 7
M Introduce Yourself 4