• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Rate your services on the NHS patient opinions site

L

Lyra

Founding Member
The NHS now have a site where you can rate the servcie you get from your health trust.

I found it a bit hard to get to my trusts services but hunted around and got to this.

http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/trust.aspx?id=RP7&v=1

You click on the area you want to rate, then click on the patient feedback tag then click on the bit to add feed back and a form comes up to fill in - you must remember to verify your address on the e-mail it sends you or the comments don't go up.

I tried searching for individual clinics but the search engine on the site couldn't find them - I ended up searching mental health trusts, then lincolnshire, the clicking on the "services provided" link which eventually brought up all the individual clinics that way.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Thanks for the link Lyra!

T

Twylight

i have to say that the Hospitals are good, the staff are good, the food is good
But the medication is still shite !

L

Lyra

Founding Member
Well our mental health trust apparently got most of their clinics taken off the site as they were getting too many bad ratings - they have definitely disappeared anyway and you can't rate them any more.
So much for the NHS being interested in what service users say. :(