• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Ranty Ranterson

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have a tendency towards being -- at times -- a Ranty Ranterson.

Are you ever a Ranty Ranterson too?

J

Jim4120

Occasionally. I try to stop myself before I go to far. It's hard sometimes when it's a subject that I'm passionate about. But overall I don't feel it's necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes, yeah it is. But others, it can be a good way to say what we're thinking and be a little release of our emotions as well. I think the main thing is not letting your emotions get the best of you. Which can be hard, in the middle of it. Generally, my problem is that I tend to ramble, as I'm doing here. So, take my advice for what it is.

Last edited:
T

Topcat

Absofuckinglutely
I rant on here, I rant out loud to no one in particular when I'm really angry at home, stomp around ranting loudly saying all the crap I want to get out and wish I could say to peoples faces (sometimes this isn't very fun, and I'm out of control ranty with violent urges too :( )
I am not good with confrontation so don't tend to rant at people. If I do it publicly I'd rather not have a following conversation about said rant. I always feel I should apologise for my opinions.

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ranty ranterson sounds like an uncomfortable condition? Am more of a militant madge?!or righteous Rita rides again. And just as I know you hate it LOL...

Katss

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Righteous Rita and Ranty Ranterson, out on the tiles. Formidable. :)

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Absofuckinglutely
I rant on here, I rant out loud to no one in particular when I'm really angry at home, stomp around ranting loudly saying all the crap I want to get out and wish I could say to peoples faces (sometimes this isn't very fun, and I'm out of control ranty with violent urges too :( )
I am not good with confrontation so don't tend to rant at people. If I do it publicly I'd rather not have a following conversation about said rant. I always feel I should apologise for my opinions.
I'm not too hot with direct confrontation either. It's something I've been working on. Not yelling like a frothing madman into someone's kisser. Just being more authentic and in tune and fearless when the situation demands. Though it's not often, thankfully. Also it's a kind of gift in many ways, that I've spent so much of my life really conscientious about kicking in full-on, even with those that are hurting me. In other words, even when I do allow myself to knock it out face-to-face, I'm aware of the emotional impact unto t'other.

And what I find is people like you better for it. And of course, it saves a lot of loopy energies being concentrated in ranting it out away from the situation itself.

Wow. That wasn't coherent at all. Fantastic!

No. No. That was coherent.

Just you have to know what it is I'm going on about.

Sometimes I wonder if we were twins separated at birth?

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm growing back into my own skin. Rapidly.

There is no real need to be subdued if your heart is in the right place. :)

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Occasionally. I try to stop myself before I go to far. It's hard sometimes when it's a subject that I'm passionate about. But overall I don't feel it's necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes, yeah it is. But others, it can be a good way to say what we're thinking and be a little release of our emotions as well. I think the main thing is not letting your emotions get the best of you. Which can be hard, in the middle of it. Generally, my problem is that I tend to ramble, as I'm doing here. So, take my advice for what it is.
I like what you had to say.

But I am disappointed with your rambling self-assessment.

Let it go!

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It's good to get it out.

Sometimes it's best you don't do it face to face.

It's just good to get it out.

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ha ha ha Ranty Riots

Ha ha ha or not sure if to laugh so loud or cry? Ranty ranterson & Righteous Rita!!!?? Lol literally LOL. Or could change to Rioteous Rita all the same you know it's a mental and nuts pucture😻😳😘😂

Katss

T

Topcat

Sometimes I wonder if we were twins separated at birth?
:)
Nah, you're like, waay older and wrinklier...... :rofl2:

Only kidding ya fresh faced young cherub :)

Brother from another mother.....
(Wha?)

X

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
very good. :)

there was a woman I bumped into recently etc etc and blah.

we went to school together.

she was very drunk. she goes: "where are your fucking wrinkles?"

she was somewhat drunk.

I goes: "it's the lights and the beer goggles, love."

anyway. it's all in my hands. mellerill sent it all to my hands. I kid ye not. when I was recently dna'd and fingerprinted the G4 bloke was aghast as he couldnt take a print from me. my hands are mummified. you have to see it to believe it.

brother from another mother. I doubt it. although the milkman gets around...

J

Jim4120

very good. :)

there was a woman I bumped into recently etc etc and blah.

we went to school together.

she was very drunk. she goes: "where are your fucking wrinkles?"

she was somewhat drunk.

I goes: "it's the lights and the beer goggles, love."

anyway. it's all in my hands. mellerill sent it all to my hands. I kid ye not. when I was recently dna'd and fingerprinted the G4 bloke was aghast as he couldnt take a print from me. my hands are mummified. you have to see it to believe it.

brother from another mother. I doubt it. although the milkman gets around...
This made laugh, so thanks for that!