• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Rant Warning: Really Pi$$ed Off

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So according to the exam schedule one of my exams is on a Saturday. Big deal. But it seems that my professor doesn't want the inconvenience of having an exam on the week end. So he asks the class if we can do it differently--one page of review questions that we do on our own, and then an open book exam in class. Not such a big deal, right? BUT we only got 2 days notice. Yeah, it's open book. BUT I hate it when things just change suddenly and don't go according to the schedule. Call me anal, I guess I am. But I have therapy tomorrow and that usually finishes me off for the day, and now I have to do those stupid questions for Wednesday. Why is this pissing me off so much? I don't know, and the fact that I don't know is making me more mad than ever. I haven't got a clue how we're going to fit in an exam plus time to work on a group project plus present our project to the class all in 3 hours. I am SO STRESSED and SO ANGRY and REALLY WANTING TO SELF HARM.

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I don't know what to do at 10:15 at night to get all my frustration out. If it were daytime I could go for a walk, but that's not safe in the dark. I want to yell and scream and throw things, and this seems like too strong a reaction for this situation. The only other thing I know to do is turn it in on myself and self harm. Or stuff my fucking face with food. I don't know why I am reacting the way I am and it's really unsettling me.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
But yelling, screaming and throwing things is the safer option for you surely?

If I was you, I would do that or punch a pillow, anything to stop you from hurting you.

xx

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Not if I get noise complaints from my neighbours. I could get kicked out of my apartment for that. So far I haven't done anything bad to myself. Posting what I want to do and can't do seems to have helped a bit, kind of like imagining doing those things without actually doing them. The goal is to calm down enough so that I can get a good night's rest for tomorrow, which is the beginning of neuro-therapy, and I'm a bit anxious about that as well.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Fair enough. As long as talking about it does help you PC. Just try your very best not to hurt you :hug1: I think you are doing a good job, shows how smart you are :)

xx

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C I Hate Being Me *Major Rant Warning* Mental Health Experiences 3
blueMandM90 Social media and being ignored (Rant warning) :( Mental Health Experiences 6
G Violent Childhood Abuse and Gore Obsession Rant *TRIGGER WARNING* Mental Health Experiences 8
G Insomnia and caregivers that don't care (Angry, need advice on keeping my cool. Warning: This is a rant) Mental Health Experiences 3
snowcanwait Just needed to rant Mental Health Experiences 5
Marrex Another rant Mental Health Experiences 4
R I just need to rant Mental Health Experiences 2
T A rant about my mental health, I guess Mental Health Experiences 2
A [rant] What is wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 4
D Rant Mental Health Experiences 4
valleygirl Sorry, this just turned into a rant Mental Health Experiences 3
B Rant Mental Health Experiences 5
valleygirl My Personal Christmas Rant, Others Welcome to Join Mental Health Experiences 4
Anime-Alchemy Unhappy? rant. Mental Health Experiences 4
T just a fed up rant Mental Health Experiences 14
P frustration.. rant. Mental Health Experiences 2
prairiechick Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Winter Rant! Mental Health Experiences 9
prairiechick Just need a little rant Mental Health Experiences 4
ABsea Drunjk and emotional rant Mental Health Experiences 1
P pfft. rant about "friends" Mental Health Experiences 6
prairiechick I need to set boundaries--rant Mental Health Experiences 6
Ineedhelp2921 Ex tried to commit (trigger warning) Mental Health Experiences 5
KittyCat92 Need some advice *Trigger Warning* Mental Health Experiences 15
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING!!! Discusses long term physical abuse and SA*** My abusive mom is forcing me to forgive and make up with my abusive brother Mental Health Experiences 2
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: homophobic and transphobic, a threaten to rape*** I was bullied by hundred of homophobes on TikTok for defending LGBTQA+ right Mental Health Experiences 24
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: discussed animal cruelty*** my family abused my emotional support animal. Mental Health Experiences 12
L Was This Molestation? TRIGGAR WARNING! Mental Health Experiences 11
L *** Trigger warning *** discusses suicide Mental Health Experiences 3
Sloshiceangel I was mentally abused by a classmate *TRIGGER WARNING* *SUICIDICAL THOUGHTS IS MENTIONED* Mental Health Experiences 3
I How do you cope with your dark side? Trigger Warning - contains explicit aggression Mental Health Experiences 1
Marrex The Battles in my mind (insert trigger warning here) Mental Health Experiences 7
N Why Are Emotional People Mocked And Bullied(TRIGGER WARNING) Mental Health Experiences 3
S It broke me this time *trigger warning: SA* Mental Health Experiences 14
N When They Test You (TRIGGER WARNING) Mental Health Experiences 3
T Trigger warning/is this it? Mental Health Experiences 25
N I Don't Understand (Trigger Warning?) Mental Health Experiences 4
T Cursed/trigger warning/helpless Mental Health Experiences 2
T Back in hospital/trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 22
D my biggest mistake and heaviest regret. (trigger warning: mention of suicide and SH) Mental Health Experiences 1
T Trigger warning possibly/had enough Mental Health Experiences 5
Pasztecik My family story trigger warning. Mental Health Experiences 5
T Confession/trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 13
T Badly hurt/TRIGGER warning Mental Health Experiences 11
T Unbelievably bad service /trigger warning/signs/not getting help Mental Health Experiences 58
Poemwrit3r My young isolation revelation. Long, but positive read, despite warning. Mental Health Experiences 3
T Absence update/hospital .../trigger warning/seriously Mental Health Experiences 2
T Trigger warning/ Mental Health Experiences 11
T Trigger warning... Mental Health Experiences 24
ask92 Dad doesn't remember abusing me. Trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 29
DwarfRabbit Am I over-dramatizing? Trigger warning Mental Health Experiences 3