Random thoughts poping maybe voices ?

Y

Yonchew

Hello guys , ive been strugling with anxiety/panic dissorder for the last 2 years ive had many symptoms but the most recent one that is freaking me out is i have random toughts poping into my head almost like voices, but its my voice i have control the thing is they are like coming out of nowhere at night or when i wake up its the most. I went to multiple psychiatrists and they told me im fine and thats not a mental illnes like schizophrenia but i dont know .Have anyone expiranced the same thing?

K

Kawooster

This is something I experienced from time to time, and it really freaked me out when it first started to happen. Random thoughts that are yours, but the thoughts are random and seem to come out of nowhere. This is a very normal thing, for not only people with an anxiety disorder but for people in general. People without an anxiety disorder just don’t pay attention to them and they don’t notice. Sometimes the thoughts can be funny, and sometimes scary. But don’t confuse this with an illness like Schizophrenia, as people with Schizophrenia tend to lose touch with reality and actually “hear” voices - external voices, not an inner monologue of jumbled thoughts.

You’ll be fine :)

ELV

ELV

I do have that happen often. As NWiddi said, I think it's common when your brain is in between that dream state. But also I know that severe depression or anxiety can cause occasional hallucinations from the stress on the brain. If many professionals say you are fine, I would trust them. But at the same time, if things get worse or worry you further seek help again.

Y

Yonchew

I do have that happen often. As NWiddi said, I think it's common when your brain is in between that dream state. But also I know that severe depression or anxiety can cause occasional hallucinations from the stress on the brain. If many professionals say you are fine, I would trust them. But at the same time, if things get worse or worry you further seek help again.
I dont want to offend you but do u have any diagnosis atm

ELV

ELV

I'm not offended at all.

I have been professionally diagnosed with major depression, moderate anxiety, PTSD. I also have various symptoms of BPD that are currently being sorted out.

X_Y

X_Y

I do have random souvenirs popping straight from nowhere and some songs I already heard earlier. Sometimes, its just my subconscious, sometimes Im pretty sure it comes from my voices because they are echoing what I was doing at the moment.

E

ernesto3

hmm unless you’re already hearing voices, then you’re probably at an onset stage. I can def still relate though, I sometimes feel as if it’s me saying what the voices say but it’s obviously not. It just feels like something within me is saying it but not consciously.

X_Y

X_Y

I hear voices on a regular basis, I don't think it is an onset stage. What makes me think its the voices making me think that is because the thoughts or music has a relation with what Im doing at that precise moment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Hearing Voices Forum 15