• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Random thing about my day. Enjoy your's!

SilverSwallow147

SilverSwallow147

So today has been a pretty hectic day. My mum is a personal trainer and my sister and me can't go to school rn, so we sort of followed her around through the morning. She always trained people by play parks, so that kept sister occupied whilst I just sat in the shade with my mp3. It was a really sunny day too, so it was lovely.

We go to this cute little cafe for lunch with my grandmother to catch up over a cuppa, as much as we can do with a 6 year old present anyways. It was good seeing her as we dont talk much (she's 69 and has lung problems so she keeps in her house). But we ended up going to a shopping centre nearby in Sunderland for like 4 hours. For the first time since the shops reopened, there was NO QUEUE at Primark. Omg.

It's a surprise how busy the centre was, it was noisy too. I kinda just shut off from the world after a while and started blanking everything. Dont yall just hate it when that happens? Poor Alice gripping onto my hand and looking all worried kept me hanging onto the conversation just slightly (enough to know they were talking about pizza? Apparently nana likes pineapple and ham. Ew.) Absolutely shattered -- read shat-ad -- now, first time we've been to Sunderland in a while.

It's nice to get out with your family, the current situation can really make you appreciate the little things more. Spend time with the people you love, be kind and tell them they're amazing. Kindness is always returned, and you family will bloom around you.

-- Silver <3

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Thank you for sharing your day.

It's so nice to have a glimpse of the 'old life' and connect with people again. x