• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

random pains

C

cally75

Oh usual. Pain in right lung. And this is new - lump in my testicle. Sure that's not normal but don't want doctor poking about down there. Hoping it will go away

M

mooncat

Hello The lump you have must be checked out asap.As in booking an emergancy appointment tomorow morning.Its not something you should be leaving and hoping it will go away.
Ive only recently started checking my balls and its something all men should do on a regular bassis.My frend found a lump and they just removed it and hes fine now.
I cant stress how important it is for you to go and get it checked.
Drs surgerys in the uk at 8.30am each day release emergancy appointments that you get for sometime that day.
And if your gp surgery is crap then go to a&e and ask for a nurse to check it.
I no its abit embarrasing as it would be for me.But it has to be checked out..

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

just get it checked out - you will be fine.

C

cally75

Hello The lump you have must be checked out asap.As in booking an emergancy appointment tomorow morning.Its not something you should be leaving and hoping it will go away.
Ive only recently started checking my balls and its something all men should do on a regular bassis.My frend found a lump and they just removed it and hes fine now.
I cant stress how important it is for you to go and get it checked.
Drs surgerys in the uk at 8.30am each day release emergancy appointments that you get for sometime that day.
And if your gp surgery is crap then go to a&e and ask for a nurse to check it.
I no its abit embarrasing as it would be for me.But it has to be checked out..
I will do mate. Just feel like I'm wasting people's time. It's about size of a marble. Shouldn't be there I know that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Anxiety Forum 6
Confusedandanxious Anxiety Forum 30
D Anxiety Forum 2